☆ ~ Chapter 3

Finn Wolfhard (@finnwolfhardofficial) ✓: "hey"
Finn Wolfhard (@finnwolfhardofficial) ✓: "heyy"

Finn Wolfhard (@finnwolfhardofficial) ✓: "hi"
Finn Wolfhard (@finnwolfhardofficial) ✓: ":("

[REDACTED] heard his phone go off over and over, already knowing it was Finn. In the few weeks they've known and talked to eachother, it's what often happened. So, [REDACTED] begrudgingly sat up and grabbed at his phone, pulling it off the charger.

[REDACTED] (@[USERNAME]): "dude what it's 12 am what do u need?"
Finn Wolfhard (@finnwolfhardofficial) ✓: "can we ft?"
[REDACTED] (@[USERNAME]): "are u serious rn"
REDACTED] (@[USERNAME]: "no. I have work in the morning"
Finn Wolfhard (@finnwolfhardofficial) ✓: "please"

[REDACTED] contemplated for a moment, staring down at his screen with exhausted eyes before sighing. He clicked the FaceTime button and Finn immediately accepted it.

"Hiiii"

Finn's voice said, and [REDACTED] felt himself flush a bit, before groaning and answering with a soft, exhausted and sleepy sounding, "Hi." A yawn coming afterwards. "What do you need? Unlike you I have to wake up at 9:00, and be ready for work." He asked in a slightly agitated tone.

"Okay I know and I'm sorry, but I wanted to hear your voice again." Finn stated, it sounding kinda sappy, but it was cute. "At 12 in the morning?" [REDACTED] said in a suspicious tone, snickering slightly. He finally looked back at his screen, seeing Finn in bed and shifting his position slightly, his hair was tangled up and he looked much more natural than he did in those interviews or videos [REDACTED] sees online.

"Yeah, at 12 in the morning, it's the best time to hear it." Finn replied in a joking tone as he looked at his screen, his dark brown eyes being slightly droopy. The call went silent, other than the occasional shifts in bed from [REDACTED] or Finn. "You normally talk more when we're on call." Finn pointed out, making the other boy huff slightly. "Well I'm tired." He replied as he turned over.

"Don't turn over then I can't see you." Finn said in a disappointed tone, making [REDACTED] snicker a bit. "Okay then, admire my absolutely handsome face." He said sarcastically, turning back over to be in the camera's view again.

After a little bit of talking, it fell silent again, and [REDACTED] ended up falling asleep on call, his soft snores being able to be heard by Finn.

Timeskip

When [REDACTED] had woken up the next morning, he noticed the call wasn't hung up on, and there was a sleeping Finn in view. And the fact his phone was on 19%, forgetting to plug it back in last night.

430 words
(Also if you got like 5 notifications from this being published it's cus Wattpad was glitching and messing up certain parts ☹️)