Headcanon's :D

(I'm sleep deprived)

Lucas plays the drums, it just feels right..

Evan is extremely clumsy and is constantly walking around with random bruises on him. When he spots the bruises hes all like "*Gasp* how did that happen :o" and Evelyn will just be standing ther while remembering the time he fell down the third step on the staircase and somehow blacked out for a second.

Kyran feeds the stray cats and is the reason why there is a cat infestation at the dorms.
Valerie was also the reason when she was still alive. :)

Evan has an unhealthy addiction to lunchroom pea's. |:(

Kyran was first to get his license so whenever the group wanted to go somewhere In high school Kyran would have to drive.

Funneh used to be called the emo girl before Alec started showing his face around the school.

Funneh, Evan, Lucas, Brittany (maybe), celeste were the type of people to draw and have their friends write stuff on their converse.

Elijah secretly spends Ava's(Ynadere) money on anime gacha games.

Evelyn impulsively bought fast food in college when she was stressed and having a mental breakdown while trying to finish an exam. (Fast food burgers became her comfort food after that)

(Yhs characters if each one of them could play an instrument+if they would sing in a band)

Alec: DRUMS, like Gwen Stacey said.. "I didn't join a band to talk about my feelings, I joined a band to HIT MY FEELINGS WITH STICKS-"

Like I said before: Lucas plays drums too

Funneh: Electric guitar.

Kyran: The bass, YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GUITAR AND A BASS. (Maybe sing as well)

Brittany: Maybe acoustic guitar? Or drums as well.

Gold: CLARINET or singing (Funfact of the night: Gold used to play/want to play clarinet when she was younger but stopped when the rest of the krew would call her squidward)

Evan: Keyboard. (Ik yk so Ik I dont gotta explain myself)

Evelyn: Acoustic guitar or piano. I can also imagine her having a soft and soothing singing voice.

Felicia: She isn't musically talented but still loves screaming lyrics to songs with Brittany :]

Aly: Flute..??? Possibly...??? (Maybe she pretends to be a woodland fairy sometimes)

Prince: Will attempt to sing but his voice cracks a TON and it wouldn't sound the best anyway.

Valerie: The flute or piano. She could probably sing as well.

Kai: Sucks at everything.

Celeste: Electric guitar.

Elijah: Drums.

Ava(Yandere): Maybe lead singer or just a bass.

😎👍