MOREEE HEADCANON

YYYEEEE👹👹

I kept thinking about how Alec would heal his inner child when hes older and I realized he would probably play Dungeons and Dragons with Kyran and Funneh.

Evan played DND once with them and tried to seduce every enemy they encountered.

I need everyone to understand that Evan waddles when hes tired and will cling to the closest pillow, animal or even person when he wakes up.

Funneh will constantly change her voicemail almost everyday just so to piss people off when they think shes answering but it's just voicemail.

(PET HEADCANONS :D)
Myumi, Kyrans cat.
Odie, Kyrans family dog.
Tofu, Kyran's turtle.
Sveester, Kyrans lizard.
(Why dose this man have so many pets)
Ender, Funnehs dog.
Sammy, Funnehs rabbit.
The class pet pig I don't know the name of.
(Those are all the ones I remember at the moment)

Myumi has an addiction to popping bubbles and will meow over and over until Kyran blows bubbles for her to pop.

Odie will bring dead things to the front porch.

Ender is probably the most spoiled pet and character out of anyone. Felicia gets gucci? Pathetic, Ender has a ball pit that Funneh bought for him impulsively.

Tofu and Sveester are the best pair.

The class pet pig almost got eaten several times

Before Funneh and Gold gave the pig away, the pig ate sammy.

Kyran puts Myumi in little sweaters for fun.

.

I ran out of Headcanons so just appreciate this art I made recently that I'm really proud of :]

.

I will now forever only draw Alec in the Alvin hoodie >:]

(one of my friends who has no idea about YHS asked me if it was supposed to be a humanized Alvin😭)