Am i the only one?

Am I the only one who thinks that I feel like Kyran would probably be the one person to actually be ANGRY about Funneh and Gold leaving???

Like, I have seen before where Alec is usually the one to be upset but in the end, Alec probably wouldn't be that mad at all, because he know that he ditched them all the time so he would probably assume it was just like a tiny revenge.

But back with Kyran, he's Funneh and Golds closest friend in Yandere high so I feel like he would be more upset if they just left without saying goodbye. I'm not even saying it bc he's my favorite character and I love giving him ✨drama✨. He legitimately seems like the type to just be furious about it bc out of Funneh and Gold, Funneh and Kyran were closer (in a sibling type of way as well) so Kyran would THINK that atleast Funneh would give a warning that her and Hold would just be leaving so they wouldn't hurt him.

AND ANOTHER THING-

In one of my more recent incorrect quotes chapters, I said that what if Alec abandoned Kyran bc Alec was too scared to get attached bc Alec didn't want to burden Kyran with his home life, So Alec just ghosted him and avoided him which would make little middle-schooler Kyran sad. 

And in High school, if Funneh and Gold just dip and peace out, Kyran would probably be pissed bc it would be the second time in his life that someone would do that to him so THEN Kyran would probably develop negative thoughts about himself and question himself if he is the one whose doing something wrong to make his friends leave him.

And in between that, Alec is probably ghosting him again as well because of Ava's(Yumi) sake!

And since Funneh and Gold were basically the two ppl that formed the whole friend group they had before they would leave.

Kyran wouldn't even have like FULL on friends, like if this were to be put in a fanfic then Kyran would probably try to befriend Evan kr even Evelyn but Evan would be too busy helping his dad's pizzeria and Evelyn it could be 2 things.

1: Evelyn would be too busy to hang out with Kyran.

Or 2: Evelyn would try to be friends with him and they could even become investigator buddies bc they both know a lot about forensics and murder mystery type of stuff.