basically a Yandere rewrite

It started off as a fanon and canon but it just turned into a rewrite for universe of the YHS story.
(TW! Blood, murder, and topic of hanging)
I made a version of the drawing without blood that will be on the top.

Canon Yumi VS my rewritten version of her.

I dont know if it was just me but I never really felt like Yumi was scary enough in the OG series

I dont know if it was just me but I never really felt like Yumi was scary enough in the OG series. She wasn't that threatening tbh, I feel like I say this all the time but I'm not kidding when I say that the personalities of the characters from season 2 aren't as good to me😔😔

Like, after Yumi got celeste and Elijah to help her, she didn't have to do anything besides manipulate Alec (and maybe celeste in a more flirting way bc Celeste is most definitely in love with Yumi)

I feel like in season 1 (from what I remember) Yumi was better at being somewhat unsettling. I can't explain why, she just dose to me.

.

SO LET'S TALK ABOUT THE REWRITE AND REDESIGN-

I have mentioned before that I have redesigned and renamed Yumi before which you can see in the picture and I have used the name 'Ava' instead if Yumi.

The only reason I did redesign and rename her was bc Yumi was never Funneh and Golds OG character (Same with senpai/Kai) they are from the game Yandere simulator and if you have been in that area of youtube for the past few months then you KNOW what happened with the creator of Yandere Simulator aka 'Yandev'

There are countless videos on how the game sucks and the creator equally sucks and I literally hate that man so much and I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF I EVER GOT THE CHANCE I WOULD ABSOLUTELY MURDER HIM ON THE SPOT-

I'll stop before I get sued 😒

To put it blunt, Yamdev sent creepy messages to young fans so you can very much see why I hate him so much.

There are also SO many features in the game that are literally so creepy.

.

Sorry, let me get back to the rewrite for ITSFUNNEH'S series YHS before I make this whole thing a rant

(Blood version)