Injury

In the midst of a perilous mission to steal a bronze teleporter, Defect Rebel found himself injured, a consequence of the dangerous escapade alongside Jard and Bobo. As they navigated the shadows of the mission, Defect Rebel's pain became evident, and Female Rebel rushed to his side.

"Defect, are you okay?" she asked, concern etched across her face. Ignoring protests, she carefully cradled him, her eyes searching for the extent of his injuries.

Meanwhile, Jard's voice crackled over the communicator, filled with worry. "Defect, Female Rebel, what's happening? Report!"

Female Rebel, focused on getting Defect to safety, responded, "He's hurt, Jard. We need to regroup."

Bobo, silent but visibly concerned, kept a vigilant watch as they moved through the shadows, his attention shifting between their surroundings and Defect's well-being.

Jard's voice urgently interrupted, "Galf! Open the portal! I have the teleporter!"

Galf, their tech expert, swiftly complied, manipulating the bronze teleporter to create a shimmering portal. The trio, with Defect still cradled in Female Rebel's arms, stepped through the portal.

The transition through dimensions was disorienting, but they eventually materialized in Galf's workshop. The air crackled with the scent of machinery and the hum of gadgets. Galf, with a mix of relief and concern, approached the group.

"What happened?" Galf inquired, his gaze shifting between Defect Rebel's injuries and the recovered bronze teleporter.

Jard, still on edge, explained the situation. "We encountered unexpected resistance. Defect took a hit, but we secured the teleporter."

Galf nodded, signaling to a nearby medical station. "Let's get Defect patched up. We'll discuss the details afterward."

As Galf tended to Defect's injuries, Jard and the rest gathered around, relieved to have escaped the mission with the teleporter intact. The mission might have left its mark, but in Galf's workshop, amidst the whirring of machines, they found a momentary respite and a chance to regroup before the next daring venture.