Military Incursion 3

As Female Rebel's grip tightened around Defect's arm, her eyes blazed with a mix of anger and confusion, demanding answers to a barrage of questions.

"What the heck is going on? Why did you run? Where have you been all this time?" she demanded, her voice laced with frustration.

Defect struggled to break free, his mind racing to find the right words to explain their tangled history. "We... we were kind of friends and enemies at the same time," he admitted, casting a sheepish glance at his bewildered teammates.

The team looked on in confusion, exchanging puzzled glances as they tried to make sense of the unexpected confrontation unfolding before them.

Defect took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts as he attempted to shed light on their complicated past. "We have a history together," he explained, his voice tinged with regret. "Things weren't always easy between us."

Female Rebel's grip loosened slightly, her expression softening as she listened to Defect's words.

As the tension began to dissipate, Defect seized the opportunity to gently extricate himself from her grasp, offering an apologetic smile.

"We don't have time for this right now," he said, gesturing towards the portal. "We need to focus on getting out of here."

With a nod of agreement, Female Rebel reluctantly released her hold on Defect, her gaze lingering on him with a mixture of curiosity and uncertainty.

As the team regrouped and made their way through the portal, the echoes of their shared past lingered in the air, a reminder of the bonds that had once united them and the challenges that still lay ahead.

(Things are starting to not make sense and idk why but here. Also I know there's been way too many Defect content but don't worry bro I got y'all)