Callin' the Troops 4

Female Rebel approached Trooper, her demeanor serious yet curious. "Trooper, may I have a word with you?"

Trooper nodded, a sense of apprehension flickering across his features as he followed her to a secluded corner of the room.

Once they were out of earshot from the rest of the group, Female Rebel fixed her gaze on Trooper, her eyes searching for any signs of deception. "I appreciate your help back there, but I can't help but wonder... who are you really? And why did you choose to assist us?"

Trooper hesitated for a moment before responding, his gaze steady as he met Female Rebel's probing stare. "I used to be part of a team, but things... didn't end well. Now, I roam the wastelands, searching for a purpose."

Female Rebel studied him intently, weighing his words carefully. "And you think you've found that purpose with us?"

Trooper nodded solemnly. "I believe so. You and your team are fighting for something worth fighting for. I want to be a part of that."

A moment of silence passed between them before Female Rebel spoke again, her voice softening slightly. "Very well, Trooper. You've proven yourself to be an ally today. Just know that we'll be keeping a close eye on you."

Trooper nodded in understanding, a sense of gratitude washing over him. "Thank you, Female Rebel. I won't let you down."

With that, they rejoined the rest of the group, ready to face whatever challenges awaited them, together.