Shut up, guys

Sure, here's a longer scene:

---

In the cluttered workshop of Galf's house, Defect Rebel and Female Rebel were engaged in a heated argument, their voices echoing off the walls.

"I can't believe you're still using that outdated technique," Defect scoffed, holding up a half-finished gadget.

"Oh, please! Your ideas are so impractical," Female Rebel retorted, crossing her arms. "No wonder Galf hasn't given you any important tasks lately."

Defect bristled at the jab. "At least I'm not afraid to take risks. Unlike someone I know who plays it safe all the time."

Before Female Rebel could retort, Galf stormed into the room, his face flushed with anger. "What in the world is going on here?!" he bellowed.

Defect and Female Rebel froze, exchanging guilty glances.

"We were just discussing our different approaches to problem-solving," Defect said sheepishly, attempting to diffuse the tension.

Galf folded his arms, unimpressed. "Discussing, huh? Sounds more like yelling to me. Do you realize you've been disturbing the entire neighborhood?"

Bobo, the ever-cheerful assistant, popped his head in, his eyes wide with concern. "Is everything alright, boss?"

Galf sighed heavily. "No, Bobo, everything is not alright. These two," he gestured towards Defect and Female Rebel, "have been causing chaos instead of getting their work done."

Bobo's expression fell, but he quickly recovered with a forced smile. "Oh, I'm sure they didn't mean to. They were probably just caught up in their creative process, right?"

Defect nodded enthusiastically, while Female Rebel rolled her eyes.

Jard, the resident troublemaker, strolled in, a mischievous grin on his face. "Looks like you guys are in trouble."

Defect shot him a glare, while Female Rebel couldn't help but chuckle. "Thanks for the support, Jard."

Galf rubbed his temples, trying to suppress his frustration. "Listen, I don't mind a little healthy competition, but this constant bickering is getting out of hand. If you two can't learn to work together peacefully, I'll have to reconsider our arrangement."

Defect and Female Rebel exchanged a sober glance, realizing the gravity of Galf's words.

"We're sorry, Galf," Defect said earnestly. "We'll try to be more mindful of our behavior in the future."

Female Rebel nodded in agreement. "Yes, you're right. We'll focus on our work and leave the competition outside."

Galf's expression softened slightly. "Good. Now, clean up this mess and get back to work. And no more distractions!"

As the group dispersed to resume their tasks, Bobo turned to Defect with a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry, Defect. We'll figure this out together."

Defect returned the smile, feeling grateful for Bobo's unwavering support. "Thanks, Bobo. I appreciate it."

And as the workshop returned to its usual bustling atmosphere, the sound of laughter and camaraderie filled the air, a reminder that even in the midst of chaos, there was always room for teamwork and friendship.