Callin' the Troops 3

As the group returned home through the portal Galf had opened, they were greeted by Female Rebel, who had been anxiously awaiting their return.

"Welcome back, everyone," Female Rebel greeted them, her eyes narrowing as she noticed Trooper among them. "Who's this?"

Defect stepped forward, ready to provide an explanation. "This is Trooper. He helped us out on our mission when Jard got into trouble."

Female Rebel studied Trooper for a moment, her expression unreadable. "I see. Well, thank you for your assistance. We'll talk more later."

With that, she turned her attention back to the rest of the group, eager to hear about their mission and any new developments.

As they settled into their surroundings, Jard recounted the events that had transpired, from their encounter with Trooper to the unexpected twist that had led to his collapse.

Female Rebel listened intently, her expression growing more serious with each passing moment. "This is troubling news indeed. We'll need to keep a close eye on things from now on."

Trooper remained silent throughout the discussion, his presence a reminder of the mysteries that still lingered unsolved.

As the conversation continued, the group found themselves caught up in a whirlwind of activity, strategizing and planning their next move. But amidst the chaos, one thing remained clear: their bond had grown stronger, forged in the heat of battle and tempered by the trials they had faced together. And as they faced the challenges that lay ahead, they knew they could count on each other to see them through to the end.