Sick

Despite his stubborn demeanor, Defect Rebel found himself bedridden, weakened by illness. Female Rebel, concerned for her comrade, took it upon herself to care for him.

"You're not invincible, you know," she scolded gently, entering his room with a tray of hot soup and a determined expression. "Even rebels need a break, especially when they're sick."

Defect Rebel tried to protest, but a fit of coughing overtook him. He reluctantly accepted the soup with a half-smile, realizing he was in no condition to argue. "I can take care of myself," he mumbled between coughs.

"Clearly not," Female Rebel retorted, arranging a comfortable blanket around him. "You've been pushing yourself too hard. It's time to let someone else take the reins for a change."

As she bustled around, checking his temperature and bringing medicine, Defect Rebel couldn't help but appreciate her care. "I hate being stuck like this," he admitted, his tough exterior cracking under the weight of his illness.

"Well, tough luck, my friend," Female Rebel replied with a smirk. "You're stuck with me as your nurse until you're back on your feet. Rebels look out for each other, remember?"

He nodded weakly, realizing the truth in her words. "Thanks," he murmured, touched by her dedication. "I guess rebels do need a helping hand from time to time."

Over the next few days, Female Rebel continued to nurse Defect Rebel back to health, their banter lightening the atmosphere. As he gradually recovered, he found himself grateful for her persistence and care, realizing that even the strongest rebels needed someone to watch over them when they were down.