Military Incursion 8

As anger surged through Defect's veins, his frustration and worry reaching a boiling point, he couldn't contain the fury that consumed him any longer. With a swift movement, he seized Female Rebel's collar, his grip tightening with each passing moment.

"You've put us all in danger," he hissed, his voice low and menacing. "If anything happens to my friends because of you..."

Female Rebel struggled against his grasp, her own anger flaring in response to his threat. But despite her efforts, she found herself unable to break free from Defect's iron grip.

Defect's eyes bore into hers, a mixture of fury and determination burning bright. "Stay away from me and my friends," he warned, his voice dripping with disdain.

With a final, forceful shove, Defect released Female Rebel, his gaze never leaving hers as he stepped back, his chest heaving with emotion.

Female Rebel stood there, stunned and uncertain, her mind racing as she grappled with the weight of Defect's words. She had never seen him like this before – so consumed by anger and distrust.

As Defect turned away, leaving her alone in the darkness, Female Rebel was left to wrestle with her own conflicted feelings. Unsure of what to do next, she watched in silence as he disappeared into the shadows, knowing that their fragile alliance had been shattered, perhaps beyond repair.