Chapter 1 Part 2: Surprise! Surprise!

"Thank you all for boarding Star Airlines! This is a 4-hour flight, so get comfortable. Refreshments will be handed out shortly."

Khloe thought to herself, "Wow! That's not too bad. I should be able to get some rest."

She slept for about an hour before waking up. She opened one of her snacks and watch a couple of movies the airline had to offer.

Finally, the plane reached Las Vegas. Khloe was mesmerized by the lights everywhere. She believed that Las Vegas never sleeps. As she was admiring the view, the plane's intercom came on.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada! Please be seated and ensure that your seatbelts are fastened. We will land shortly."

As the plane touched down, Khloe's nerves hit her all at once.

"I can't believe I'm going to be here for THREE MONTHS! I hope I brought enough money," she thought to herself.

She started to spiral into a world of anxious thoughts until the pilot interrupted once again.

"Thank you for flying with Star Airlines! Let your travels be a sight to be remembered."

Khloe collected all her belongings and left the airport. After waiting for two hours, she finally managed to hail a cab.

"Hello! Can you please take me to the Four Seasons Hotel?" she asked the cab driver.

"I sure can miss. Would you like some help with those bags?" asked the cab driver.

"Yes, please," Khloe nodded.

She sat in the car and waited for the cab driver to finish putting all her bags away. She made sure to take all her important belongings, just in case.

At last, Khloe arrived at the Four Seasons Hotel. She was exhausted from the long flight. As she entered the lobby, she was blinded by flashing lights. There were at least 50 cameramen and camerawomen in the lobby. There must have been some type of event going on.

"Excuse me, sir? May I ask what's going on over here?" she requested.

"Ah yes. Sorry for all the trouble. My name is Leo, the manager of this hotel. There has been a celebrity appearance and there is a lot of chaos going on. Please, allow me to check you in."

Leo led Khloe to the front desk and checked her in. "Your room is going to be on the 14th floor, 1369," he said. Khloe thanked him and went on her way.

As she reached her room, she flopped onto the bed. She didn't have the energy to properly check out her room. As the morning sun rose, Khloe was awakened by a loud explosion-like sound.

Khloe fell off her bed. "Ow! What's happening now?" she said out loud. She opened her luggage and picked out a simple outfit. It was a red top with black flare-out pants and red and black Nike shoes. She put her hair in a sleek ponytail with a black bucket hat.

As Khloe walked out of her room, she was mobbed by a group of people.

"Is that him?" said one. "OMG, I'm about to pass out," screamed another.

Without being able to fully understand what was happening, Khloe said, "I'm sorry. I'm not the person you're looking for."

The group of people groaned at her. "Why couldn't she say that earlier?" whispered one. "I know, right?" whispered another.

"I just got here, and I'm already over all this craziness. Why can't I catch a break?" she thought to herself.

"Maybe I just have to walk around. Get to know the place."

Khloe finally settled on a place to go. She wanted to go to the party happening at the hotel.

Everyone was invited, and she was ready to have some fun. Christina probably would have smacked her if she didn't. Khloe left the hotel to go downtown. There was a nice boba joint, and she wanted to try their Thai Tea.

The boba place was called "Boba's Sensation". Khloe loved boba, and Christina recommended it, so here she goes. As she turned the corner, she heard heavy footsteps. BAM! Khloe fell to the ground along with the stranger who she bumped into.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry," said Khloe.

"You should watch where you're going. If you can't, get some glasses," the stranger said with attitude.

"There's no need to be rude. I already said I was sorry." Khloe snapped back. The stranger rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Everyone is always sorry. Everyone is always making a mistake. Everyone is always doing something," the stranger said sarcastically.

Khloe made a sour face. "Look, I don't know if you're having a bad day, but there's no way you're about to take it out on me. So, have a horrible day," she said with more than a hint of attitude.

The stranger rolled his eyes and continued walking. "Who would have thought people here could be so rude?" Khloe thought to herself.

"Dang! I blew up on that girl. I wish I could apologize, but she seems mad already," whispered the stranger to himself.

As he walked off, his phone started ringing. He ignored his caller once, but they called again.

"What?" he snapped.

"Where are you?!" the caller yelled on the phone.

"That's not your business. We're not even together anymore." he shouted.

The people around started looking at him, wondering what was going on.

"Whatever. I'm heading back to the hotel now," said the stranger.

"Wait, Charm."

He hung up the phone before the caller got a chance to finish speaking. "Taxi!" The taxi driver pulled up, and Charm told her the directions.

"I don't mean to pry, but are you Charm Kingston?" the driver asked.

"Yes, I am," Charm said with a smile.

"My goddess! My kids will be over the moon when I tell them," said the taxi driver.

"What is your name?" Charm asked.

"My name is Jessica," replied the taxi driver. For the rest of the ride, they talked about their jobs and hobbies. As they arrived at the hotel, Charm gave Jessica a $200 tip.

"Oh no! No, no, no. This is too much! I can't," she told him.

He gave her a warm smile and said, "Please? I will feel bad if you don't."

She took the money and thanked him for it. As she was just about to drive off, Charm stopped her for one last thing.

"Here. Give this to your kids. You wouldn't want to tell them without proof." It was his autograph for each kid. She chuckled and drove off.

Charm sighed and walked into the hotel lobby. He looked down at the floor and then reached for his pocket. He pulled out a keychain with a red smiley face and a tag that said, "Just Vibes."

He smiled at it and thought, "I wish I had been as nice to that girl. I want to see her again to apologize. But I highly doubt that's going to happen.

*Chapter 1: Completed. *

*Round One- 2000 words: Completed. *