Chapter 7 Part 4: Golden Days

1 Week Later:

"Aw man! I've barely been able to see Charm. Since, the news about his grandparents he stuffed his schedule with work. Apparently, he didn't think it through. In his memory, I'm practically a ghost." Khloe thought to herself.

She was at her favorite cafe with her new best friend. She never asked Yuki about Kristal, she didn't want to think about her anymore. She was drinking a dragon fruit and passion fruit boba with rainbow jelly pearls.

"I should tell Charm that I have to go back to Texas after next month, but I don't at the same time. I want to find a position over there in New York, so we can be together." Khloe thought.

Her life-revaluation thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing. She picked up the phone to see who her caller was. It was Leo, she was disappointed to see that it wasn't Charm. She answered the phone with a groan.

"Nice to hear from you too, Khloe." Leo said. Khloe could tell that her was rolling his eyes and laughed.

"Hey, Leo. What's going on?" she asked him.

"I came to tell you that Isabella left today." he told her.

"What?!" Khloe shouted making Yuki look at her in confusion.

"She checked out this morning. Her business here in Las Vegas is done. You can come back to the hotel only if you want to." he told her.

"Well, I'll have to ask Charm. Thanks for letting me know." she told Leo.

"Anytime." he replied. Khloe hung up the phone and kicked her feet happily. Yuki started laughing at Khloe's reaction after she hung up the phone. He finished drying the dishes and sat down in front of her.

"What has you so happy?" he asked her.

"It's nothing." she said while giggling.

"I know you're dying to tell me. Was it Charm?" he asked her wanting to know the gossip. Khloe shook her head "no" and continued to giggle. Yuki gave her a weirded look; he couldn't think of anything else that would make her so happy.

"I give up. You win this time, but I will get my revenge." he told her. Khloe laughed and rolled her eyes. She went back on her phone and started looking at wallpapers for her home screen. She felt a pair of hands cover her eyes and knew exactly who it was.

"Guess who?" Charm asked.

"Omg, I've been waiting for this moment. It's J-hope from BTS!" she said clearly joking.

"Haha, very funny." Charm said, sarcastically.

"One could dream. Hello, Charm." she said acting sad.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear nor see that. Hello, my beautiful flower." he greeted her.

"I thought you were busy." Khloe told him.

"I was, but escaped to have lunch with you." he said while kissing her cheek. He sat down and heard a squeal behind him. He turned around to see Yuki with his mouth wide open. Yuki walked over to Khloe and squatted down to her ear.

"That's your boyfriend?!" he whispered yelled to her.

"Yes. he is." she whispered back proudly.

"That's Charm Kingston, though." he told her.

"I know." she smirked.

He nodded his head in approval, "Okay girl. You- oof girl. I see you!" he told her. Charm could tell that they were really good friends, so he didn't mind their secret conversation. Then, he noticed that they were looking up and down at him. At first, he didn't mind but he started to feel judged.

"What? Is there something on my face?" he asked them. He started to touch his face while they started laughing uncontrollably. He realized that they were joking around and rolled his eyes. Yuki gave Khloe a little hug and told her, he was going to be in the break room. She nodded her head and put all of her attention on her boyfriend.

"Hi, handsome." she smiled, innocently.

"Hello, beautiful." he smiled back.

"Leo called me today. He said that Isabella left, and we can come back to the hotel." Khloe told him.

"That's great! Do you want to go back to the hotel?" he asked her.

"I left that decision to you." she looked at him and he knew exactly what that look meant. He sighed and looked down at the table.

"I don't want to talk to them." he told her.

"You don't have to have a full-blown conversation, just a simple 'I forgive you' will do." she told him.

"Why do I have to forgive them? They chose themselves not me." he said before crossing his arms.

"It's to forgive yourself. You think that they didn't choose you because your mom spent more time with you then them." she said. Charm unfolded his arms and untensed his muscles a little. He sighed once more and looked at Khloe. She held his hand and gave him a small smile.

"Fine, I will. I also want to go back to the hotel." he told her.

"Okay, that's fine." They left the cafe and said goodbye to Yuki. He waved them goodbye and went back inside the break room. They walked to the Bed & Breakfast and started to pack their things. Khloe wanted to tell them the news of them leaving before they actually left, so she left the packing to Charm.

Once she came back, everything was cleaned and packed. They grabbed their luggage's and went downstairs. Emma and John saw them off and Charm ordered the Lyft. Once the Lyft got there, he put everything in the trunk and helped Khloe in the car. Before, he went inside the car, he gave both John and Emma a hug.

He whispered a "I forgive you" and went inside the car. The Lyft driver drove off to the Four Seasons Hotel. In the car, Charm grabbed Khloe's hand and kissed it. "You were right." he whispered to her. She let out a little smile and held his hand for the rest of the ride. Once they made it to the hotel, they saw Leo and he was already setting up their room key.

They went to the front desk and Leo handed them their keys. "Welcome back!" he smiled, brightly.

"Thank you, Leo." they both said.