Chapter 5 Part 4: Tell Me Your Secrets

Khloe looked at Charm with the saddest smile. She couldn't believe that he went through all that hardship and barely showed it. "I'm so sorry that all of that happened to you." she said to him.

He smiled softly, "It's okay. Things like that happen, no one can control it."

"Is that why you said what you said to me? Because you were scared the same thing was going to happen again?" she asked him.

"Um, yes." he nodded his head.

She leaned closer and kissed him gently. She caressed his cheek, "I won't even do that to you. I've had my own fair share of problems." she said to him.

He put his forehead on hers and whispered a thank you. "What's your past?" he asked her.

"Um... it's with the same person as you." she said, slowly.

"Isabella?" he asked raising his head to look at her.

"Um, yeah. I know that as she got bigger, she started other projects. I made friends with her one day, but I don't think she liked me as a friend. I think she looked at me like an underling."

"That's horrible." he said to her.

"One thing lead to another and I... um I... was almost killed." she told him.

His face was left in complete shock. He knew that she was obsessive, but he never knew that she was a psycho. "She paid to get you killed?" he asked her.

She shook her head, "She almost killed me herself." Charm's face dropped to the floor, he couldn't believe what he had just heard. "That can't be right." he said while shaking his head.

"There's no way she'll do something that drastic." he said to Khloe. She looked at him, but she wasn't angry. She knew what she had done for him, so all of this was too much for him to handle.

"I wouldn't make something like this up, Charm. She really did that to me." He grabbed her hands and put them to his eyes. He began to cry and his body shook in anger.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." he said to Khloe.

"There's nothing that anyone in that situation could have done. I'm just glad that I get to love another day." Khloe said, gratefully.

"I'm so sorry." he told her again. He leaned in closer and gave her a grand hug. It was a gentle hug, though. She felt as if she was hugging clouds and floating peacefully in the air.

Soon, the Lyft came to the hospital. "Our ride is here. Let's go." Charm extended his hand to Khloe and helped her in the car. The car ride was peacefully, the driver didn't even notice that Charm was a whole celebrity.

Once they got to the hotel, Khloe went straight to Leo. He ran straight to her with a worried look on his face. "Omg, Khloe!" She gave him a warm smile telling him she was fine.

"I'm so glad that you're okay." he said to her sobbing.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm sorry to have worried you some much." she apologized to Leo.

"No! You shouldn't say that, you're one of my best friends." Leo told her, sternly.

"Thank you, Leo." she patted his back.

The started talking about things that they missed and informed each other about what happened. It was mostly Leo though, Khloe was in the hospital. She didn't know anything that has been happening.

"Isabella Browne, Charm's ex girlfriend, is coming to this very hotel." Leo told Khloe.

"What! Why?" she asked him.

"I don't know, but giving your reaction, you need to say away from her as far as possible. Charm included." Leo warned Khloe.

"Thanks for telling me." she said to him.

"Anytime, sweet sunshine."

Khloe walked to her hotel room to pick up her things. She was going to stay at that bed and breakfast for a while. Especially, since Isabella is coming to town. She made her way back downstairs, and saw Charm.

She waved her hand to get his attention and he walked over to her. He packed all of his things too, it seems like he was also going to stay at the bed and breakfast. "Hey, what's up?" he asked Khloe.

She sighed, "Leo told me Isabella is coming here to the Four Seasons Hotel."

His smile dropped instantly. "What does she want now?!" he said, irritated.

"I don't know. It's better to stay there than to pick a fight with her right now." Khloe expressed to him.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's get going then." he told her.

He put his hand on her back and guided her to the Lyft. They put their stuff in the trunk and went to the bed and breakfast. The owner was waiting for them inside.

"Hey!" he waved at them.

"Hey back! Thanks for letting us stay here!" Khloe said to him.

"It's truly no problem. Your rooms are on the top floor, all the way down the hall." he pointed the way to their rooms. They said thank you and settled in. As Khloe was putting her final pieces of clothing away, she heard a knock on the door.

She turned her head to see Charm standing at the door frame. "Can I come in?" he asked her.

"Sure! Come on in." she patted the corner of her bed for him to sit down. She started putting her stuff away again once he sat down. "What's wrong?" she asked him.

"It's nothing really." he told her.

"I'm not so easily persuaded. What's wrong?" she asked again.

Charming sighed in defeat. "I was thinking about this whole situation. I was wondering why this was happening and just wanted your company."

Khloe nodded her head and smiled slightly. "But?" she asked him without turning around.

"But," he chuckled. "I couldn't help to think that something else happened to you the day Isabella attacked you." he said to her.

"What makes you say that?" she asked him.

"You didn't seem scared when talking about what she did to you. You seemed more scared of what happened afterwards."