Chapter 2 Part 4: The Unexpected Encounter

Charm was about to kiss her. She took a deep breath and kicked him in the shin.

"Too soon, bro."

He groaned from the pain and said, "Wouldn't other girls liked to be kissed by me?"

She looked at him in disbelief and replied, "I'm not other girls, but you're like every other guy." She walked off and went to her new favorite cafe. As she walked in, Kristal jumped on top of her.

"My newfound bestie! How was the party?" she asked, with anticipation in her voice.

"Good, bad, then somewhat good." Kristal looked like she knew she missed something important.

"Tell me everything. From the beginning."

"So, I put on the outfit, looking super cute. Then, an all-out brawl happened between two girls." Khloe said.

"What! Why?" Kristal yelled.

"They were auguring whether Charm was overrated or not." she answered.

"Oh, makes sense. Some fan can get crazy, I suppose." replied K.

"Okay, let me tell you the rest. Then, I went downstairs, and it was super chill. There was like a blueberry rose champagne and it was so good," Khloe said to Kristal.

"Okay. Sounds nice so far."

Khloe sighed and continued the story. "Suddenly, Charm walked in a gave a little speech. When he finished his speech, we made eye contact."

Kristal took a deep breath in and squealed. "You're lying! Are you sure you made eye contact?"

"Yes! I waved at him, and he waved back." Khloe said.

"OMG GIRL! The luck you have on you." Khloe chuckled a little.

She already knew the face drop Kristal will have on her face.

"Everything was chill until a drunk person bumped into the champagne tower, and it fell all over me!"

Kristal's mouth practically dropped to the floor. "On that cute outfit?!" Khloe nodded her head.

"That's not even the worse part." Khloe said.

"There's more?!" K yelled.

"Yup! Charm personally handed me all of my stuff that I left on the floor." Kristal ran back and forth out of excitement.

"Okay, and then?" she asked.

"He handed me his jacket and said I could give it to him. TODAY!" Khloe exclaimed. At this point, K was on the ceiling dancing.

"When today?"

Khloe looked to the side for a split second and said, "This morning."

Kristal suddenly went still. "And you didn't introduce me? I thought we were besties." she said.

"We are. But he turned out to be a total jerk." Khloe said.

"What? How?" Khloe led Kristal into a seat.

"So, a group of girls were trying to cause trouble, but Charm stopped them. Then, we walked outside for a little and held hands. We were joking around, and he tried to kiss me."

Kristal shook her head and said," Go back! What do you mean, "He tried to kiss me."

"Yeah. We were joking around, and he tried to kiss me. When I told him too soon, he was like, "Most girls would want to be kissed by me."

Khloe made a face and so did Kristal. "Umm, bye! No longer a fan." The two girls signed.

"Man! I knew it was too good to be true." said Khloe.

"Same-ish." Khloe blurred out a laugh.

"That's funny. Anyways, can I get some boba?"

Kristal held her hand and said, "Sure." She went into the kitchen and made her another Kuromi: Cherry Attack.

After a few hours of playing games and reading books, Khloe decided to part ways. She wanted to go back to the hotel but wanted to enjoy herself some more.

She walked to the mall and went inside. Surprisingly, every store was restocked. The first spot she went to was SHEIN. She was dying for some new polygel supplies.

It was the same prices in the store, but better because there's no shipping fees. She got a least 30 items for $80. That alone made her day better, but she decided to hurt her pockets further.

She went into Ultra Beauty. Lucky for her, there was a sale going on. She was able to get some of the most expensive foundations for less than $10. At that point, she was over the moon.

Until she ran into "The Jerk". He was sitting at a large fountain. He walked up to her and shouted out her name.

"Khloe! Wait, please!"

That only made her walk faster, unfortunately he's a fast runner.

"What?" she said with attitude.

"Geez, you choose violence this afternoon." he said, jokingly.

She still had a nasty snarl on her face.

"It was a joke." he said, awkwardly. "Well, I'm not laughing."

At that point, Charm was fed up. "Look, I'm not going to lie... You are the WORST person to have a conversation with," he said.

Khloe rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Honestly, why are you so stuck up?!" he shouted.

"First, I'm not stuck up." Khloe took a step forward with each thing she said. "Second, I can have a normal conversation. I choose who I do it with." Another step forward and another step backward for Charm.

"Third. I'm not the ignorant jerk that tried to kiss a girl after knowing each other for 10 minutes."

The final step back. Charm lost his balance and landed in the large fountain. Without offering help, Khloe left Charm right then and there.

"Tch! Celebrities can get back too. Only 10 times worse." Charm thought to himself.

"OMG! Is that Charm?" shouted a girl.

"What happened to you?" she asked.

"Oh, just an angry fan. She walked up to me asking to be my girlfriend. When I said no, she pushed me in the fountain."

He said every word with a shrug and a smile.

"Wow! Just wait until everyone hears about that girl. Her social life will be ruined, permanently!" yelled the girl.

"Aw, you don't have to do that for me." Charm said, not meaning a single word.

"No! I have to. It's the right thing to do." said the girl, sternly.

"Can you do me a favor?" Charm asked.

"Yes?" the girl said, dreamily.

"Can you get me a towel?" he asked.

"Of course!" The girl ran into a nearby store and got him a towel.

As Charm was drying himself off, he had a wide smirk on his face. "That girl doesn't know what's coming to her." he thought to himself.