Chapter 8 Part 2: Book Finale

*Warning! Death mentioned in this page. *

The next day came and everything that happened the day before wasn't a dream. Khloe and Charm took that time for themselves to mentally prepare for what they knew would happen.

"Remember, I'll protect you that same way I'll know you'll protect me." Charm told Khloe. She smiled slightly and nodded her head. Charm kissed the top of her head scared for what would happen next.

In Isabella's Second Main Office:

"I want the both of them dead. Bring them to this location." she says to the kidnappers she hired.

"I thought you said you wanted the guy to live." one of the kidnappers. She looked at him and gave him a glare.

"Not anymore. Don't mess this up." She sent them on their way and sat down on her chair. She sighed and then started to laugh crazily. She pulled out a few pictures out from her desk. It was her and Charm together.

"If I can't have you no one can." she said to the picture. She ripped the pictures up and threw them away. "Khloe, it's always Khloe." she said.

"I should have finished you that time. That slip up won't happen again." she said with malice. Isabella got up from the chair and made a call. "Pull the car around." she said.

Once the car came around, she told the driver to give her the car. He obeyed her order and left her with the car. She drove far away to meet her dealer; she pulled up to their regular spot.

"Jason, what do you have for me?" she asks him.

"Silencer-Glock. 49." He opened the case to show the gun to Isabella. She scanned the gun to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. She grabbed it and took it for a tester. She shot the gun at the nearest tree.

It barely made a sound but went straight through that tree. She smiled liking the results, "The usual price?" she asked Jason.

"I'll give you a discount. You are one of my casual clients." he smiled, wickedly.

"How much?" Isabella asked.

"$1,500. Flat." he told her. Looking at him, he was dead serious. She handed him the money and turned to leave to her car. "Remember, don't let the police find that gun." he said to her.

"They find that, they find me." he shouted out. She continued walking and got in her car. She drove back to her office to see Stacy sitting down on the couch. He was giving her a death glare, daring her to do something crazy.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked her. She chuckled lightly and went over to her coffee machine. She started to make herself coffee and sat down. "What do you mean?" she tilted her head to the side.

"You were a good singer not a good actor. I'll ask you once more, what do you think you're doing?" he asked her.

Her smiled dropped and she looked at her brother. "It's not your business." She took a sip of her coffee and smiled. "Don't you have any faith in your sister?" she asked him.

"I have faith that you'll do something psychotic." he said while gritting his teeth.

"That's sweet of you to say." she told him. She got up from her seat and walked over to her brother and lend back to his ear. "The next time you send someone to give someone a 'warning' makes sure they are highly trained spies."

She patted his back and walked out her office. Stacy sat there shocked by what he heard. "She didn't. She couldn't have." he said to himself. He tried to dial the number; it said that the person number was unreachable.

Tears dropped from his eyes, "My god." He sat there moaning his loss, but then remembered that more could be on the way if he didn't do anything. Stacy walked out the office and headed to his car.

He left Isabella's office and drove to an area that she didn't know about or so he thought. Isabella was in the car behind him. The windows were tinted, so her couldn't see her. He was in such a rush; he didn't notice that car was following him.

He got to his place and sat down in his living room. He pulled out his phone and tried to call Charm. He couldn't finish dialing the last two numbers because Isabella shot his phone with her silencer.

"I'm disappointed in you, Stacy." she said.

"What the heck?!" Stacy yelled.

"How dare you put friends over family! I feel hurt." she told Stacy.

"Karma has a way of getting people back. The more evil you do, the strong it is." Stacy said to her.

"That was powerful. You know what, I'll give you one more chance. Help me kill Charm and Khloe, I'll let you live." she offered.

"I rather die!" he spat.

"See, even you agree. The first plan was better." She raised her gun to Stacy and pulled the trigger. Stacy sat back on the couch with his blood on the couch. She put her gun away and left Stacy there. She walked back to her car and pretended like nothing happened.

"I'm not going to let anyone get in my way. I don't care if you're my closest friend or my very own mother." she said out loud.

"If I want someone dead, that's what they'll be." she said.

Back at the hotel:

"Charm, I think we should come up with a plan." Khloe said to him.

"I agree, but how would we outsmart her? She learns from her mistakes from the first time. Never a second." he told her.

"This is a first time for her. Different place, shorter time being here. We know this place and more people here than her. That's our advantage." Khloe said to Charm.

"That is true. So, what is the plan?" he asked her.

Though, Isabella expects a simple mission, Charm and Khloe have a different plan in mind. Not a single one of them expected the outcome of the showdown that happens just a day later.