Chapter 3 Part 5: The Lies You Tell

*Warning: Minor Violence. May cause severe tiggers. Read to your own extent!*

Khloe pushed Charm out the way. The man had a knife in his pocket and pulled it out. Thinking that Charm was still on his visual, he stabbed Charm. Or so he thought.

Khloe stepped back and looking at her stomach. She touched the area where the knife and lifted her hands to her face. She gasped at the sight and looked down. She fell to the floor, screaming in pain.

"Aw man! I got to get out of here!" The guy said, panicked.

Charm stood on the floor in shock. He couldn't believe that Khloe would save him even though he said such disgusting words to her. He crawled over to Khloe. One hand was applying pressure to the wound and the other was holding her hand.

"It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay." he whispered to her.

"Help! Help! Someone's hurt! Please, help me!" he screamed. Thankfully, a shop owner was in his store when he heard Charm screaming for help. He ran outside and saw Khloe.

"Oh my god! What happened to you two?" he said while looking around. "Help me bring her inside. I'll patch her up." he told Charm.

They lifted Khloe as gently as they could. "Ah!" she screamed out of agony. "Charm, it burns!" she said.

"I know. I'm so sorry." he told her. Inside the shop, the owner disinfected the wound and bandaged Khloe's wound.

"She's sleeping right now. We'll bring her to the hospital once she wakes up." he told Charm.

"Thank you." Charm said to him.

"I'll be upstairs." said the man.

Once Charm heard a door close, he pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Come on. Pick up the phone, Stacy." he muttered.

"Hello?" Stacy said in a sleepy voice.

"Stacy, tell your sister to back off." Charm couldn't control his anger.

Stacy didn't say anything, but quickly woke up once he processed what Charm had said.

"Tell me what happened now!" he heard Stacy shout on the phone.

"Your sister sent someone to kidnap Khloe and to kill me." he told Stacy.

"Who's Khloe?" Stacy asked him.

"It's someone important to me. I don't want this happening again." he warned Stacy.

"I'm sorry. I hope she's okay." Stacy hung up the phone.

Khloe overheard Charm's conversation with Stacy. She knew exactly what they were talking about and she wasn't pleased.

"This isn't good. I can't get mixed up into that drama again." she thought to herself. She quickly closed her eyes once she realized that Charm was coming in the room. She heard him sigh and sit down in a chair near her.

"I'm sorry." he whispered again before falling asleep. She stared at Charm watching his sleeping face. "I don't want to leave you alone with them, but I'm not going back there."

The next morning came with Charm sitting right next to Khloe. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him.

"Good morning." she smiled, weakly.

Charm looked to his side and quickly got up. "Hey. How do you feel?" he asked her. He brushed his hand against her cheek. She put her hand on his.

"I'm good. I could be better, though." she said. "Where are we?" she asked him.

"We're at this shop. I think it's a bed & breakfast." Charm told her.

She nodded her head and lifted her shirt. She saw that her wound was bandaged. "Did we got to the hospital?" she asked him.

"No. The owner of the bed & breakfast patched you up. I'll take you after breakfast." Charm said to her.

"Okay." Charm grabbed Khloe and gave her a kiss. "I'm sorry this has happened to you." She kissed him back. "It's okay. Things happen, I'm just glad you're okay." she told him.

Back in New York, in the NYT building, Isabella was plotting something devious. She was pacing back and forth, biting the life out of her fingers. Her office was filled was pictures of Charm and Khloe together. Where they have been, where they slept, what they ate, and more.

"Why is he with her? Doesn't he know I'm a better pick?" she said out loud.

"Maybe it's all a huge prank and he wants to surprise me with our wedding rings." she said to herself.

"I'm going to call him." she grabbed her phone and dialed his number.

"I can't believe he loves me this much! I need to apologize as soon as possible. I doubt my trust in him." she said.

The phone continued to ring until it sent her to voicemail. She was about to going into another blind rage, but she didn't.

"I shouldn't get mad. He's a celebrity after all, he's probably busy." she convinced herself.

She picked up her office and burned all the papers in the trash can.

"If that's girl doesn't get out of the picture soon, she'll see what I'm really capable of." Isabella said as she watched Khloe's face burn away.

Soon, Stacy walked in and smelled the strong scent. "What did you burn in here?" He waved his hand around to air out his surroundings.

"I told you to settle down." he said to Isabella.

"I am. Charm is probably just trying to surprise me with his amazing acting skills." Isabella replied to him.

"Is that so?" he asked, skeptical.

"Yeah, I figured I shouldn't worry too much." Stacy looked at her dead in her eyes.

She didn't have any type of reaction whatsoever. He lifted his head and nodded it while looking around her office.

"Fine, I'll believe you." he said.

He walked out of the office quickly. "Make sure you fan out this smoky air." he told her.

"Okay, bye!" she waved. The sweet tone turned dark in an instant. "Whatever!" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"You always think you're in charge, but you're not. You think you can get time to calm down with a couple of words," she said.

She rose from her chair and looked outside. She saw Stacy leave the building and into a cab.

"At the same time, you think you're the older sibling."

she smiled wickedly and turned back to her chair. "If I can't see what I want in front of me, you'll never get me to settle." Isabella said.

"That girl got away from me once, but she won't get away this time."

She looked at her phone and pulled up a picture of Charm.

"This better be a prank, if not... you'll never see your girlfriend again."