Chapter 6 Part 1: Forgetting

Khloe sighed and turned around to face Charm. He looked at her with comforting eyes. He got up from his spot and laid on the bed. He patted the empty space next to him. She smiled quietly and laid down next to him.

He pulled the blanket over them and pushed her closer to him. "Tell me what happened." he told her. She took a deep breath, but didn't say anything. She stared into Charm's eyes and he stared in hers.

"It's okay. Take your time." He started to brush her hair.

"Um..." she started to say.

"Um, before my internship I used to work at Amazon. You know, packing packages and shipping them." she told Charm.

"That's pretty cool. My delivery hero!" he said jokingly making her laugh a little.

"I made many friends there. Um.. Isabella did what she did to me one year ago." Charm face tensed up, but he continued to have a gentle smile.

"I went to one of my friends the day of the 'Attack' and she found out who it was..." Her voice faded away and started to crack.

1 Year Ago:

She banged on the door until she heard Nichole moving and bumping into stuff. She opened the door and her eyes went wide.

"Omg! Khloe, what happened to you?" Khloe had a black eye, half of her face was swollen, she had cuts and bruises everyone, and a bullet wound on her arm.

"Help me, please!" she said, sobbing. "Come in, come in!" Nichole quickly rushed her inside and laid her down. She laid Khloe on her back and rushed to get her first aid kit. She gave Khloe's a towel to put in her mouth.

"I'm so sorry! This is going to hurt a lot." She poured the alcohol on Khloe's back.

"Ahhh!" she screamed from the pain. Nichole patted her back dry and bandaged everything up. She put ice on Khloe's face and patted her to sleep. Tears fell from Nichole's face seeing her friend in such a state.

"My god... who did this to you?" she said to herself.

The next morning came without fail. Khloe awoken to excruciating pain. "Ah!" she winced a little. She turned her head to see Nichole sleeping in a chair. She took the ice off her face and noticed that the ice blocks weren't melted.

"Nichole must have stood up all night helping me." she said in her head. She wanted to get up, but her body wouldn't let her. She didn't want to make too much noise, so she could let Nichole sleep more.

Unfortunately for Khloe, Nichole woke up once she heard her slightly groan. She got up immediately and ran to sit next to her. "Hey, hey. How do you feel?" she asked her.

She turned her head to her right, "Good morning." Nichole brushed her hair behind her ear, "Good morning, how do you feel?" she asked her in a worried tone.

"I could feel better. I'm so sorry for bugging you with this." Khloe started to break down.

"No, no, no. Don't cry!" Nichole started to tell her.

"I can't help it. I'm such a bad friend for putting this on you." she sobbed.

"No! What happened to you is not your fault. I'm your friend I'll take care of you no matter what." she told Khloe.

Khloe continued to sob. Nichole's heart felt heavy seeing her friend in such a bad state.

"I'll start making breakfast." She got up from Khloe's side and made her way to the kitchen.

Nichole sighed and pulled out her phone from her pocket. She dialed a number and made a call. The phone rang for quite some time.

The person finally answered their phone. "Hello Nichole?" the person on the line said.

"James, I can't come in today." Nichole informed him.

"Is everything okay?" he asked her.

"Umm... Khloe isn't feeling well. She's in really bad shape." Nichole's voice sounded like she was about to cry.

"Okay. Take care of her and yourself." he said to her.

"Thank you." she said.

She finished making breakfast and brought it to Khloe. "Here, you need to eat something."

She handed her the food, "I'm not hungry right now. I'll eat later." she told Nichole.

"Okay, I'll leave it here for you." Nichole went to her room and finished eating there. After a few hours, she came outside to check on Khloe. She redid her bandages and put more ice on her back.

She noticed that Khloe didn't eat her breakfast, but she wanted to give her more time. She went back to her room to take a nap. After laying down for a few hours, she heard a loud bang coming from the living room.

She ran straight to the living room to see Khloe on the floor. "Khloe!" She ran to Khloe to help her up, but she wouldn't let her. "Leave me alone!" Khloe slapped her hand away.

"What's wrong?" Nichole asked.

"I don't need your help. Just let me go!" Khloe snapped.

"No! You are hurt and you came to me. I'm going to help you no matter what!" Nichole said, sternly.

She lifted Khloe up gently and put her back on the couch. She covered her with a blanket and supported her head with a pillow. She went to the kitchen and warmed up Khloe's breakfast.

Once the food was warmed up, she sat next to her. She grabbed the fork and feed Khloe. Though, she was resist at first, she eventually took a bite. Nichole was patient with Khloe and helped her finish her food.

When Nichole finished doing the dishes, she sat next her once more for the night. "Is there anything else you need?" she asked her.

"No, I'm okay." Khloe said, quietly.

"Okay. Goodnight, Khloe. I'll see you in the morning." Nichole got up and started to walk away.

"Wait, Nichole!" Khloe called out.

Nichole quickly turned around and walked to her.

"What's wrong?" she asked her.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that." she said, solemnly.

"It's okay. I know you're not feeling the greatest right now." she told her with a comforting smile.

"Thank you." she smiled.

"Good night." Khloe told to Nichole.

Good night." Nichole replied back.