Chapter 2 Part 2: The Unexpected Encounter

"Man! These people really like this guy Charm. I can't believe what just happened!" she thought to herself.

5 minutes ago:

"Okay! I'm all set. I have my wallet, perfume, and my room card." Khloe said out loud. 

As she went walking towards the elevator, at least 15 people were already there.

"Thank god, the maximum capacity the elevator can held is 30." she thought.

As she got in line, there was a debate going on. It was whether Charm Kingston is overrated or if he just reached the pinnacle of his career.

"No way! Charm is overrated." said one girl.

"If he's overrated, why are you coming to his party?" said another.

"Free food, duh!" said the first one as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't get why this is such a big deal. It's my opinion anyways." said the first girl.

Khloe agreed with her. People can get so worked up over someone else's thoughts and feelings. The second girl didn't drop the conversation when it was clearly over.

"Well, it's a big deal to me." The first girl looked tired of hearing the same thing.

"It shouldn't."

"Well, it does."

The second girl launched at the first one. The two girls went into a one against one brawl. 

The second girl was pulling the first one's hair. The first girl was throwing punches to her legs. It was a hot mess. They started to fight their way to her side of the hallway. Thankfully, some of the people there contacted the staff and got the situation handled.

As everyone went into the elevator, that was all everyone was talking about.

"That's so sad. You're really going to fight over something so simple." said one.

"Exactly! They act like they have no sense." replied another.

Present Time:

Khloe didn't want to let that affect her experience. Deep down, she knew that she felt excitement seeing her first fight.

"I guess, I'll experience everything in Las Vegas." she thought.

It was like a classical party. Slow classical music, champagne, and rich people socializing.

She kind of enjoyed it. No one being loud and obnoxious. Everyone is minding their own business. A waiter came up to Khloe and offered her a glass. It was a lightly colored blue drink. She nodded thank you and took a sip. The flavor was blueberry rose.

It had hints of blueberries, that made the drink savory.

"One thing about LV, the food and drinks here are insanely good." she thought.

She looked around at the setting around her. The theme was a dark blue, white, and gold. The tablecloths were dark blue with accents of gold. There wasn't a specific dress code, so Khloe was in the clear.

There was a food bar filled with different kinds of treats and snacks. There were macarons, cupcakes, cakes, and more. To the left food bar, there was a large chocolate fountain. It had different fruits like strawberries, pineapples, and apples. Just to name a few. To the right of the food bar, there was a tower of champagne.

"This theme is just like the ones in the movies. I didn't think I'll see one in person." she said out loud.

Suddenly, she heard a Leo, the manager, make an announcement. A had a microphone in one hand and a glass of champagne in the other.

"May I interrupt this peaceful setting, please?"

Everyone turned to Leo and one person said, jokingly, "No, you may not!" Everyone laughed at the joke.

"I would like to welcome the host of this fine event, Charm Kingston!"

Everyone exclaimed out of excitement and surprise. He walked into the lobby with a pearly white smile.

"Thank you everyone for coming." he said from joy.

"I hope you are enjoying the party and will continue to enjoy it. Before I let you socialize once more, I have a few words to share." he said.

"As you may know, today is my 22nd birthday. I became the success you see today because of you all. So, please give yourselves a round of applause," Everyone clapped as he finished his sentence.

"Again, thank you for all of your support. I hope as the years go on, that I will continue to receive your support."

With that, everyone began to socialize once more. Charm stood where he was and scanned the lobby. It looked like he was looking for something or someone. Khloe didn't pay any mind to it. "It is his event after all.

He's probably looking to see if there is any trouble." she told herself. She looked once more in his direction. They both made eye contact, and Khloe waved at him to make sure she wasn't imagining it.

He waved back and smiled. She smiled back and walked off.

"Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! I can't believe he saw me and WAVED back. I can't wait to tell Kristal. She will flip out!" Khloe said to herself.

Charm kept staring at Khloe like she was familiar.

"Do I know her? She seems so familiar." he thought. "Then again, everyone here seems familiar."

He walked away from his spot and started talking to some fellow actors.

After a couple of hours of eating, watching people talk to each other, and drinking; Khloe was officially tired. She pulled out her phone from her purse and checked the time. Her phone said it was 11:35pm.

"11:35pm! I have to get some rest. I have work tomorrow." she whispered.

At that moment, she remembered she was on vacation.

"Well, since I'm on vacation, I guess I could have one more drink."

She grabbed her final blueberry rose and walked to the tower of champagne. She drank it slowly, savoring her last few drops.

When Khloe looked her left side, she saw someone stumble against the food bar. She didn't pay any mind to that person, she just thought that had too much to drink.

The person started to walk to her side and slipped and fell. They bumped into the tower and the champagne almost spilled out. Khloe thought, "Not today," and moved from her spot.

She tried to help the person get up, but they said they were fine. She backed off and started walking away. The person slipped and fell again, and all of the champagne spilled.

Khloe turned around and everything fell on her. Her makeup started to run off and her dress was drenched to perfection.