Chapter 5 Part 2: Tell Me Your Secrets

After 2 years of working together, the trainees were ready to go their own ways. It was a bittersweet moment for all of them, including Ms. Johnson. She had practically raised those kids and they became her children.

"Well, everyone. I can say that it has been a roller coaster of  memories. Let's call it, The Memory Arc." said Charm.

"I like that. Memory Arc, it has a nice ring to it." said Isabella.

"I agree." added Ms. Johnson.

"We all had our share of struggles in reaching the top. So, let's bathe in our sun of success." finished Charm.

"I love you guys." said Sofia, sobbing quietly.

"Me too." agreed Jake.

They all laughed and closed into a circle. They all hugged each other and promised they'll all return to that very classroom. They'll return once all of their dreams and wishes came to life.

"I couldn't be more grateful for this class. What a family we have become and what a family we will stay." Ms. Johnson told everyone.

"Truer words could have not been spoken." said Charm.

After laughing for a moment or two, their laughter became tears. They were not ready to be apart from each other, but they knew it was time to let go. Unfortunately, their promise was never fulfilled.

A few years after that, they all became successful in their own ways. Charm was the most popular along with Isabella, Jake, and Sofia. They all stood in touch with each other and occasionally when out.

One day, the go to a bar and have a few drinks. They didn't get drunk, but enough to make them feel slightly dizzy. They all walked out the bar and went for a walk.

"So, how have things been?" asked Charm.

"Good, I'm not going to complain." answered Sofia.

"All great things. It's always stressful being in the spotlight." said Isabella.

"You could say that again." sighed Jake while shaking his head.

"I also heard, that you two got together?" Charm asked them with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, actually. We are together." answered Sofia with her hands interlocked with Jake's. He nodded is face is slightly embarrassment. He loved Sofia, but he wanted to be the one who said that. She practically stole his thunder.

"Congratulations, you two." said Isabella.

"Congrats, you guys deserve it. To be honest, I thought you guys were dating in the trainee classes. It seemed like you guys to a liking to each other right away." Charm told them.

"Well, it's not a 100% wrong." said Sofia.

"We like each other, but we wanted to take it slow. We didn't want it to seem like we just wanted to date without putting in our own work and detection." Jake explained.

"That makes sense. I'm glad you did that; it would have made your celebrity life much more challenging." said Charm.

As the group of four were walking, they ran into a group of drunk people. The group was stumbling and yelling at each other. They made eye contact with Charm's group, but they didn't want any rumors to spread.

"We should keep our head down. We can't afford any rumors saying we got drunk or whatever the press will come up with." Charm said to everyone.

"I agree. We just reached our golden years." added Jake.

"Same." Isabella and Sofia said at the same time.

The group had the heads facing the fall and quickly walked past the drunken group. The drunken group mainly consisted of men. They looked up and down at Isabella and Sofia.