Chapter 1

Versailles

"Princess Taurus! Princess Taurus!"

Taurus was hiding in one of the multiple rooms of the castle. Her maid was searching around for her anxiously as the princess hid her snicker.
She waited a bit before the maid was out of her sight and snuck out. She made her way to the courtyard, a beautiful garden covered with all kinds of beautiful flowers. Daisies, roses, lilies... There were so much you would think this was a flower shop. 
"Taurus?"
Oh crap... The last person she hoped to see was right behind her.
"Aqua, what are you doing here" She turned around with an awkward smile to her brother who had an unimpressed look.
"I could ask the same to you. Lucy has been through every corner of this castle just searching for you."
She looked to the ground with pity hoping her brother would be merciful with her. Aquarius looked at his sister. Taurus knew he was weak to her adorableness and she knew how to use it to her advantage.
As hard did Aqua try, he eventually gave up. "Fine. I'll let you go."
Taurus quickly went back to her regular cheerful expression. "I knew you had a sister complex." She teased him sticking her tongue out.
"Hey! I do not! Take that back Tauri! It's an order..."
Before he knew it, his sister had already disappeared.
He remembered his grandmother when he was young. She would call him a cat due to his calm and independent nature while Taurus was a golden retriever with her wild side and her cheerfulness. He looked at his watch and decided to march back to his tutor.
...

Taurus was making her way through the capital. She was looking for a particular seaweed head who happened to love fountains. She finally saw the blob of green hair sitting on the edge of the fountain. She tried hard to resist the urge to push him in the water but eventually fail. She snuck behind him giving him a light push. But he wouldn't budge. She tried again but he still wouldn't move an inch.
"Your highness, may I ask what you are doing?" Taurus look up to see where the voice came from.
"Shut up! I'm trying to push you in the fountain."
"Would you like me to help you, your highness."
"No, that would defeat the whole point. Also, I told you to drop the formalities."
"Sorry Taurus..."
She quickly grew flustered as he said her name. "Don't say it like that!"
"How am I supposed to say it?"
"Just shut up..."
Cancer suddenly held a hand to her forehead. "Taurus, your face is turning red."
Ugh. How could she like someone so dense?! It made her so mad yet how can he be so cute at the same time.
She pushed him away quickly much to his surprise.
"Cancer, you idiot... Idiot. Idiot. Idiot..."
She continued muttering the same word and started walking away.
"Wait Taurus! Are you talking 'bout me?" He held up a finger designating himself. But the princess was already too far.

Taurus felt so embarrassed. She knew Cancer wasn't good at these sorts of thing but she never imagined he could be so dense. Sometimes she wonders what's going on in that seaweed head of his.
(Meanwhile Cancer thinking what is scarier between a chihuahua and a fire dragon 🤣)
She suddenly heard multiple footsteps in her direction.
"Look at her outfit, she must be loaded." The deep voice started to scare her. She grabbed a nearby stick and pointed to the guy only to be grabbed by the wrist.
"Please leave me alone. I'll give you anything..."
She then saw a silhouette walking toward her. She feared it was the leader. The princess closed her eyes and felt the man release her wrist.
"I thought I told you to wait? Com'on, I'm taking you back to the palace."
The familiar voice sooth her ears. She stayed quiet at the sight of him. The thieves were no where to be found. They must've ran away at the sight of Cancer.

...

"Taurus!"
Aquarius ran toward his sister at the sight of her.
"You can scold me all you want. I just want to go to bed." She still had a shocked look on her face and a dark expression which was obvious to all.
The crown prince started getting worry. This wasn't his sister.
After she left out of his sight, he turned to Cancer.
"What happened?"
"Thieves."
"I'm gonna need you to elaborate some more."
"Pervaz."
"Still not much of a talker."

After Cancer left, Aquarius made his way back to his study. He had been working on a project to limit immigration from Pervaz. Ever since his father allowed refugees from the rebellion thirty years ago, the crime rate has went up at an absurding rate. He didn't want his kingdom to go down the same path of corruption.
Aquarius looked at the pile of documents on his desk. The king has been ill for quite a while now and his workload has been much higher in order to help his father.
He started getting to work.
...

Taurus went back to her room. She felt embarrassed. She always tried to act strong in front of Cancer, but today he saw her weak and vulnerable. And the way he was so dense yet so unashame to ask the most idiotic question. She just wanted to punch him in his gorgeous face.
"Your highness, Sir Cancer is here."
Taurus panicked. Her room was a mess. The floor was a mess. SHE was a mess.
"Tell him to leave me alone." She answered frantically.
Too late. Cancer had already opened the door. He had a sad look on his face. 
"Are you mad at me?" He asked like a sad little puppy.
She thought to herself, "Don't get fooled by his face Taurus."
"Taurus?"
Her face started becoming red again.
"Well..." She looked at his face again and it angered her. "Of course I'm mad. I'm mad that you're so dense and can't see that I love you. I'm mad that you can say all those things without an ounce of shame. I'm mad at your face and, and..."
"Wait my face" Cancer asked surprised.
"Yes your face! The way its so gorgeous and those cute blue eyes that make me weak everything and..."
She was suddenly cut off by a soft peck on her lips. Without skipping a beat, Cancer quickly made his way out.
She couldn't believe that sly bastard.
"CANCER! YOU SMOOTH MOTHERFUCKER YOU COME BACK RIGHT HERE!"
But Cancer didn't turned back.
...

Cancer made his way out of the castle. He still didn't understand why he did that. Taurus's words were coming back to him.
I'm mad that you're so dense and can't see that I love you.
Did she mean it? If she did, why did he walk away? Maybe he really was dense.
"Cancer!"
Taurus? He turned around only to feel disappointment when her brother appeared instead.
"Hey! What's that look on your face?"
Cancer didn't answer.
"Were you the one my sister was screaming at? She seemed really mad"
"Yes."
Aquarius stared at his face. Did something happen between those two? Whatever it was, he trusted Cancer although he couldn't say the same for his. She has always been too reckless.
...

Aquarius knocked at his sister's door. Something definitely happened and he needed to protect his baby sister.
The door opened revealing a messy Taurus.
"Wow you look like ass." He couldn't help himself. It was too funny.
"Shut up punk. If you had nothing else to say then go away. I'm busy."
"I'll get straight to the point. Did something happen between you and Cancer?"
"I don't know. I'm still debating if it's real or just a dream." She picked up a cookie from a tray and took a bite of it. "Actually, it was definitely a dream."
Aqua couldn't believe he shared his DNA with her.
"Fine, but IF he ever hurts you. He is dead. Understood."
"It'd be a miracle if you could land one hit on him." She snickered at her brother's swordsmanship skills.
Aquarius felt offended. "On second thought, you're the dead one. I'm keeping Cancer. Cancer is cool."
"Hey! Back off! He's mine. Go back to your fiancee!" She pouted at her brother's remark.
"Who knows what Saggi's up to these days."