On my heart.... Well stomach just like a tattoo; bartender

It's been a couple months since the beach day and everything has been fine.........................................................Okay that was a total lie. Everything has been perfect, more that perfect. Ahhhh!! My live has been heaven on earth. Adam has been a complete sweetheart. He has been acting like a love sick puppy and I'm totally loving the gifts and sweet gestures. He makes my heart flutter just by hearing his name. Yeah, I love him but have been too scared to actually say it yet. Don't judge me. But shhhhh, he must not know... just yet. I'm waiting for the right time. Anyways, College starts soon but thats not as important as this. Guess what!!! Adam and I have been promoted to

Dun....

.....Dun.......

..............Dun..........

BOSS COUPLE!!!!

Yes this girl right here and her boyfriend.......yes boyfriend, me and Adam have been dating since the incident at the bar( that's a story for later). But anyways Ruby's dad said we are old enough to run the whole gang. Ehh, that's sorta a lie too. We are the "Boss couple" to the younger kids and teens. We cant control the adults so Ruby's dad is that until we have aged and matured. Yes we still are immature but who says we have to grow up just yet. We pull pranks and other things but keep it to a minimum. We can't be in too much trouble or mama and Ruby's dad will have me and Adam's head chopped off. When we are about 25 we can have the position exciting right? Not even 6 years to be complete childish idiots. Once that is up then we have to be serious bout our work, well ''jobs.''

We are both 19 and packing for college. I was accepted into one of the top colleges in the U.S, Stanford University. I really wanted to go to Yale but this is way better. I mean come on, Stanford is way better. Adam still hasn't told me what College he got accepted into. Actually I don't even think he applied. He actually always seemed calm this whole summer to where I have been jittery to get back at least one acceptance letter. It took me days to open it because they normally didn't come that early unless they were rejection letters. After a couple of days letting it collect dust, I got another one early, then another, then another, until every college I applied to, about 80 something, letters came back. I thought they were all rejection. Nobody had got theirs back so I was sure they were rejection letters. Adam got sick and tired of me being depressed over nothing so he opened the first one I got and read it aloud, after tying my hands behind my back so I don't cover my ears. It was an acceptance letter and I couldn't wait to open the others. All of the colleges wanted me, we even had a huge party after everybody got theirs. We got in trouble when the parents got back because of the mess. Punishment you ask? Cleaning up the mess. Kinda harsh don't ya think?

" Hey watcha thinking about? " Adam asked out of the blue. I snapped my head to him driving my car, I got a new one, an red Ford F150. Not something for a girl but hey, who said I acted like one? Its sleek, shiny and clean, just the way I like it.

" Oh nothing, just the past summer. A memory I will never forget. " I said fiddling with my ring. No, I'm not engaged but by the size of this ring, it sure does look like it. It's just a promise ring. Adam said that it was once the promise ring his Great-Great- Great Grandfather gave to his Great-Great-Great grandmother. Its suppose to symbolize eternal love for each other. A sweet simple gesture. The diamond on this thing is massive. Adam said I loved it on his mothers finger when we were about 2 so he always wanted to give it to me. It's every beautiful.

'' Loving your ring? '' He ask grabbing my hand rubbing circles with his thumb. I smiled sighing. I nodded staring at my ring finger.

" One day I will get you on, on the correct hand this time. " he smiled. I blushed a little looking down. He just admitting to marrying me one day. I let my hair curtain my face as he kissed the back of my hand. See? What I tell you? He's too sweet for his own good. I chuckled.