Epilouge

" Jasmine! C.J! Janet! Theo!Would you guys stop that running?! Mamas got a headache. " the loud thunderous footsteps abruptly stopped as I let out a sigh of relief. I chuckled at Ruby rubbing her temples. She didn't look herself. After her fourth kid, she started wearing sweat pants and Baggie shirts all the time. He hair got oily from malnourishment and she even gave away all of her precious make up.

" Sage I'm telling you. Stop at one kid. " she warned huffing. I laughed louder when little Theo made a face at her coming down the stairs. For a seven year old, he has the humor of his father, Cameron.

" If you stopped at one then I wouldn't be here. Hey auntie Sage. " he plopped down at the couch with a huge grin clutching his football. I laughed at Ruby's face as she scowled her youngest son.

" What's up kiddo? " I asked ruffling his golden locks.

" Your son won't give me back the basketball so I have to use the football. " he huffed pouting. I laughed a little more making him madder. Junior always took Theo's toys then hid them around the house for a scavenger hunt. I still can't find Theo's T-Rex he took last week.

" Okay buddy, I'll get your ball back. " I ruffled his hair again standing up. Ruby moan rubbing her temples when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

" Sage...please don't....... "

" Junior!!!!!! " I shouted at my highest making Ruby wince. I smiled innocently hearing her say profanities under her breath.

" There are children in the house Ruby. " I warned with a huge smile. She mumbled more incoherent words sounding like ducking glass mole.

" Yes mommy?! " I hear junior say skipping down the stairs.

" Do you have Theo's basketball? " I asked crossing my arms. His dad's inherited bluish grey eyes lit up with mischief as he shook his black hair.

" Noooooo. " he lingered out letting his hair fall in his face.  Adam wants to cut it but I won't let him. I like it at the length it is. I cocked an eyebrow leaning over.

" Oh yeah? What's that? " I asked indicating the orange peeking out from behind him. He looked down shocked and moved it out the way.

" I don't know what your talking about. " he claimed moving backwards. I grinned moving closer.

" Oh really, then you won't mind showing me your hands. " his eyes grew wide as his hands fiddled behind his back.

" I plead the 5th! " he shouted and ran. He's only seven, how does he know what that even means?

" I'm going to get you! Then your daddy for letting you watch crime shows! " I shouted after him. I pushed myself up the stairs with my hands charging. His infectious little laugh echoed throughout the house as his feet ran to the only room he knows as salvation. His daddy's room.

" PAPÁ!!! " he shouted dropping the basketball somewhere and hopping onto his dads lap.

" Whoa there junior. " he said as I walked through the threshold. I panted in the doorway as they laughed together for a bit until Adam noticed my out of shape-ness. He looked at junior with a stern playful face and raised a brow.

" What did you do this time little minion? " he asked using the little pet name we gave him when he discovered them at the age of three. Junior made the same face he made at the top of the stairs and shook his head no.

" I didn't do nothing, mama just started chasing me. " he said catching his breath. My mouth gaped open when Adam gave me the look.

" He's lying! " I huffed like a five year old. Junior snorted jumping off his daddy.