The ring barriers history and the little leather book

I stirred in my sleep as the rising sun lifted my eyelids. The sun shined through the black curtains creating a window onto the floor. Wow, what a way to wake up. My back didn't hurt, and I got a full 8 hours of sleep. I stood up, stepping over sleeping Adam who obviously slept on the floor by mistake, and stretched in front of the window. A little Robin and a Blue Jay was in a tree whistling at each other. I wonder what they are saying?

Blue jay: Hey, your in my tree.

Robin: This my tree, my nest. You leave nobody likes you here.

Blue Jay: You saying this because I'm blue!? Let's go Red.

Robin: Brace your beak fool!!

The Blue Jay flew away and the Robin followed. Punk Blue Jay. I chuckled and started to fix my falling bathing suit. I'm in the mood for some food. Nobody home to cook so time to show off some of my other skills.

Yes people, the cocky football player can cook. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but who else will?

Toot

Toot

I slip on Adams button up shirt and look over at him. He's hiding his great eyes with his eyelids and his face looks softer. His mouth is curved up into a smile and he keeps mumbling something incoherent every few minutes. He's going to be in some extreme pain when he wakes up. He helped me with my back, I'll just help him with his. Being the women hercules, I pick him up bridal style and place in on the bed. He groaned then rolled over causing me to go still.

Don't wake up, don't wake up. I chanted. He stopped moving and the smile went onto his face again. What in the worlds is going on in that giant ego filled head? He murmured again as a wet substance spilled onto his pillow. I chuckled, loudly.

Adam's drooling!!

Adam shot up from his bed in a start. He looked around frantically for signs of danger. There isn't any. He put on a serious face and stared daggers at me. I couldn't help it, he was drooling. I snorted loudly then stopped intimately. I covered my mouth and nose. I just snorted. Adam looked at me probably thinking the same thing.

" You just snorted. " he stayed the obvious. I nodded. We looked at each other then laughed. Me at the drooling and him at my snorting. Speaking of which,

" What was you dreaming of to be drooling? " I asked after we stopped. He chuckled and scratched the back of his head, blushing. I gasped extra loudly, and for dramatic effect, put a hand over my heart. Yes, the super loud gasp wasn't dramatic.

" Adam!? Is.........blushing!? " I giggled. He blushed deeper and covered his face.

" Be quiet. " he muttered playfully. I rolled my eyes and started to walk out.

" Imma go wake up Rudy, " I started.

" No! " Adam interrupted. Rude.  " Never wake up Rudy, she goes crazy. Let her sleep. " he explained. I nodded keeping a mental note of that. I looked at the time. 6:30 am. I never wake yup this early, especially on a Friday. Oohh well.

" Well I'm going to make breakfast. You want something I'm particular? " I asked.

" Uh, can you make some chocolate and banana pancakes? " he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

" I can try. " I admitted.

" I'll cook them and teach you. " he said. Wow, Adam can drool AND cook? It there anything he can't do? I chuckled and nodded.

" Wait, where are you going? " he asked.

Hmm, let's see, oh yeah I'm going to cook in the bathroom. How does sunny side soap sound? With a spit cup of axe and I'll get you the best seat in the house, The toilet seat.