Your like a bipolar polar bear

" Sage! " Rudy yelled. Ugh, I guess it's time to wake up. I rolled off of the bed and trudged to the bathroom. Apparently, I have no bathroom 'cause I ran into a brick hard wall. I felt the wall without opening my eyes.

" Sage? What are you doing? " my eyes snap open to the familiar yet unfamiliar voice near the door. I saw the all white walls and sighed. It wasn't a dream.

" Sorry, I thought I was in the hotel room again. " I said sheepishly. Rudy chuckled.

" Well you need to hurry. School starts in 30 minutes. " when she said that I ran out the room.

" Down the hall to the right!! " she shouted after me. I thanked the and made my way to the end of the hall. Now did she say left or right? I opened the left door to be shouted at.

" What are you doing? " I look up to see Adam putting on his shirt. I quickly looked away blushing. Since when do I blush?

" Sorry, wrong door. " I told him, I started to walk out but he stopped me.

"What are you going to do about football? Now that your in the Mafia championships aren't the answer. " he explained. His vice was hard and emotionless. And a turn on.

Bad Sage. Bad.

" Just let me okay championships them I will quit. " I told him and before he could respond I went into the room across the hall. Thank God it was the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out. I looked at the clock outside the bathroom. 20 more minutes. I looked at the empty hallway to make sure there was nobody up stairs. Luckily, there wasn't, to my knowledge. I tightened the towel more and made my way to my room. If I could only remember which one it was. Each door had a distinctive mark. Adams was completely black and the others had a scratch somewhere. The one I was in had no marks what so every. Thank God. I ran back to the other end to be stopped. Damn.

" Why are you running? You look cute wet. " was that, Adam? I thought he was the stone hearted, or the player? Ugh, probably annoying anyways.

" What's up with you Adam? You like a bipolar polar bear. Don't know if you live in the hot or cold. " I said. He gave me a sly smirk then a blank face. Yup, definitely bipolar.

" Just know my name isn't Adam at school, due to rival gangs my name is Ryder. The twins are Kyrell and Cole. Cameron is Lucas and Ryan is Assad. Rudy is Chantel, we are all your cousins. " Hmm missing one.

" What about Shane? " I asked. His eyes got a shade darker if that's possible and his eyebrows pointed down. He looked like a evil little munchkin. I stopped myself from laughing then he answered.

" He don't do well, in school but him and Rudy will be taking you to get your tattoo. " he walked past me and heard down the stairs. I walked into the room and saw the outfit laid out on the bed.

Thank You Rudy.

I slipped it on. The outfit consisted of skin tight black leather pants, a black V-neck and my combat boots. Rudy even got me matching black undergarments. Ha! I said undergarments. I mean bra and boxers, tight of course. How did she even find out my bra size?? I went up two sizes in the past month. I'm in a double D now, the size she got me. Whoa, they're good.

" Sage!! Time to go to school! " Unfamiliar voice yelled. Now I know I don't remember that voice.

" Uh, coming! " I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Well, I have no idea where I'm going.

" We're in here sweetie. " the voice said. I followed it quickly afraid to get lost. I see everybody sitting at the island eating pancakes and bacon. I've never had pancakes before, for some reason that's the one thing the person who cooked my food never made.