Numb my body.........wash

" Up!! Down!! Up!! Let's go you pansies!!! " coach yelled at us. He doubled up the practices to 4 hours everyday. He told me that I didn't have to come but I needed the distraction. Now let me tell you, not talking sucks. I can't make any smart comebacks or sarcastic remarks. I've told everyone on the team that I had my tonsils removed and that I got cut in a fight on my arm. They've been encouraging but I still wish I could talked.

" Five minute break! Time to follow up on the rival team! " Coach shouted. We ran to the showers and switch on the flat screen TV.

" We interrupt this for regular scheduled program for some breaking news. Young high school girl still missing from the hospital after getting a bite mark from the shark she single handedly killed. This young female goes my the name Sage Johnson, sister of the local mystery Football player, Machete Johnson. Local teen had been said to have joined the dangerous...... " the lady was rambling to much. I switched of the TV and shot the remote somewhere.

" Ayyyyeeeee!!! " everybody groaned.

" What happened? " Coach demanded. Everybody mumbled amongst their selves. A line backer, I think his name is Geo, pressed the power button on the TV shutting everybody up.

" That's all for now, back to the stats of the recent football game. " everyone groaned again. And shut of the TV. I caught a quick glimpse of their score, 76 touch downs, 36 tackles and 170 yards.

" Yo Johnson, what's up with your sister? Killing a shark!? She really is your sister. " Ethan said. I don't know what position he's in but he has good defense. Everyone agreed with his statement and Malik nudged me.

" Aye man, your sister is hot. Mind if I give her my Jersey next game? " he asked smirking. I wanted to yell at him but, I can't. I can't speak at all. I just glared daggers at him through my helmet.

" Don't hear a no. Thanks man. " he spoke fast, tapped my shoulder then walked off. Stupid bastard. Ah, not a curse word.

" Johnson. " Coach called. " Someones here for you. "

" I'll just go in. " I heard a feminine voice say. Hopefully it isn't Nyla. I don't want to deal with her. Heals was clanking coming from the east hallway. Please don't let it be Nyla, anybody but Nyla. Entering the doorway was, Rudy. She wore a tight black Red Dragon Mafia, dress, with fire engine red heels giving her extra five inches to her height and putting emphasis on her hair. Her doll like face care and make up free.

" Johnson, sweetie. " she searched the boys locker room, ignoring all the ogling eyes and landed on me.

" There your are! " she girlishly squeaked. Oh good, she's pretending to be my girlfriend. Awkward.

" Chantel. " I croaked out. She stood shocked in her tracks. Holy kashmiri. I just spoke. I really am incredible. Boom!! Awesomeness back.

" Sweetie, " she spoke nervously. " You talked. " she was as equally shocked as I was. She shook it of and continued walking.

" Time to get your tattoo. " she muttered grabbing my waist. Awkward, totally awkward.

Man up! I told myself. I could see the awkwardness through her eyes as well. Good, wait, tattoo?

" Alright. " I groan, my "masculine" voice evening out. She ushered me out of the players sight then let go.

" Okay, never doing that again. " she said in her normal voice.

" I agree, " I said in mine. " but the guys won't question it. I'm known not to keep a girlfriend for a long time. " Rudy nodded at me in approval.

" Great, we don't have to teach you, your lying is on cue. Since you kept this one up for a long time. " I nodded back at her and took of my helmet. The cool breeze fanned my face ridding it of the sweat. Rudy nose scrunched up.