Oops it's out.

" I'm loving this life style Sage. Thanks for telling me about what he........" She stopped and looked at Ace.

" Oohh hi there. " she started flirting and swirling her spilt ends. She need a trim. A.J only nodded and put his arm around me. This is so weird, according to ths whole school, I now date my brother. Wow, my family is messed up right? Right.

" Oohh, you two......... " She trailed. I looked down while I knew A.J was accepting the fact that he's fake dating his sister. When I looked back up her split end was now back out of her grungy hands.

" Are you machete?? " she curiously asked.

" Why does everybody keep asking that?? No I am not machete, who is machete anyways?? " he groaned in frustration. I patted in chest and gave him the look that says I'll tell you later, now drop it. Very convincing look if I do say so myself. He nodded his head in recognition.

" Well we should get going, the bell should ring in......."

Riiinnngggg!!!

" See? " I said pointing to the bell outside. She nodded her head as I picked up my back pack. I looked up feeling a presence staring at the back of my head. When I stood up Nyla was standing there waiting.

" Why are you waiting? " I asked with a dry chuckle hoping she wasn't walking with me.

" Waiting for you silly! " she screeched.

" It's the least I could do since you turned me from casual to comfortable. " I snorted.

Casual my ass, that was slutty.

" Well, " I cleared my throat from nothing.

" Shall we? " She nodded eagerly. I've never seen her so, nice. I stared to the back of her as she walked. She wasn't even swaying her hip. She walked like a dude. Like.....me. I'm starting to regret this. Badly.

" Care to tell me? " A.J whispered.

" A joke. " I spoke back.

" Machete? Also a joke?? " he bit back. What got him in a bind?

" He's your boyfriend? " he growled." Your too young to date anybody. "

" Yet your ' dating ' me. " I harshly whispered doing air quotes. How could she be oblivious to this? We aren't whispering low you know.

" I'm your brother, I protect you and make sure your off the market. " He stopped walking and yanked me back.

" What was that for?? I could have got whip lash!? " I yelled. Nyla kept walking ignoring us and everybody else was to busy to worry about what the British nerd was doing. I almost laughed.

Almost.

" Would you stop looking at me like that? I'm not dating anybody. If you was here for the past 14 years you would understand!! " my anger stared to boil. Half and half on the situation at hand and half 'cause he left me to deal with the freak of parents at the age of 2. My anger is pent up.

" Why the bloody hell are you getting mad!? " His British accent took over from his slight southern one. Honestly, I like the British better.

" Why am I getting mad!? " I said as I emphasized the letter/ word 'I'. The corridor was cleared, if this was the south then you would see tumbleweeds.

" You left me!! To deal with people that don't appreciate my existence. They hate me! They say I'm the reason, that I'm the reason they sent you away!! It's my fault!! It's always been, every since you left. I can't eat, sleep, or function like normal anymore. You wasn't there so I found a way to get appreciated, to be loved!! Nobody is taking it away!! Football is my thing!! I'm good at it!! And I'm the star!! Don't come here and try to run me, I'm feared by everyone, and I don't need you!!!! Or anybody!! " I finished my rant with tears. As the warm liquid ran down my face I felt congested. I can't breath right. My eyes was blurry and all I could see was his silhouette.

" Sage... " he started.

" No!! Don't. Touch. Me!! " I jumped him, knocking him off his feet and into his back. He laid there as I pounded on his chest as hard as I could. I screamed incoherent words and shaking my head wildly. After 10 minutes I slowed down. My arms got tired and so did I. A.J just laid there like a brick, taking all my hits. I set my head on his chest and weeped, listening to his heartbeat. It was steady, calming, mesmerizing even.

" Shh, shh, shh. It's okay. I'm here. " he hushed. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back calmingly. I stayed on him, laying down, fading to sleepland. I'm......so........tired.

" It's okay. " was the last thing I heard before I was out.

~KALBEB'S P.O.V ~

What is that noise in the hall way?

I walked out of class ignoring the teachers commands to sit down. It's not like I haven't got detention before. It sounded like yelling, a girl. Must be hurt. Being the curious ass I am, I turn the corner to see beautiful 'bad girl' Sage screaming her head off at some boy wearing the same thing she was. Twins?? Nahh, couldn't be.

" I found a way to get appreciated, to be loved!! Nobody is taking it away!! Football is my thing!! I'm good at it!! And I'm the star!! Don't come here and try to run me, I'm feared by everyone, and I don't need you!!!! Or anybody!! " she shouted. Football? She's on the football team?? No way. She's a girl, girls don't play football. They stay home and paint their nails giggling with their friends. Then again, Sage doesn't do any after school activities yet she doesn't go home. What does she do?

" It's okay. " the boy whispered. Sage was on his chest on the floor covering her face and not moving. She isn't dead is she? He wouldn't kill her, plus I don't see blood. Should I tell somebody?? Nahh, seems like a lot of work.

Football is my thing.

Okay she likes football, big deal. As I pieced together the parts of the puzzle, her sweet voice rung in my head.

I'm feared by everyone.

I thought everybody liked her. Brits are suppose to be nice. She didn't have any friends by she probably focused on her homework so much. Maybe I could get her a friend. She does seem distant and away at lunch.
I'm the star.

The star. Now that's the part I don't get. The star of what?? She don't really do anything so that ruled out....... everything. Including sports. Wait, that's it. She was talking about football, she is feared by everyone but obviously not in school, and she's the star. Hmm. I gasped outward. I got it.

" Sage is.........Machete Johnson. " I said quietly.