You're a dark purple Jelly bean or a pink one?

" Holy mother of..... " I squeezed Adams hand tighter as the tattoo man labled as Mike finished my tattoo. I know his circulation was cut of, he stopped grunting 20 minutes ago. The tattoo of a red dragon ran up my leg, to my hip, the swirled over my back. The dragons wings when over each shoulder blade and the talons went just above my boobs. Let's just say, this is my first and last tattoo. The tattoo man said he was on the snout of the dragon then he would be finished. While I'm getting the unsatisfying searing passion or of my head, this is what the tattoo man, Mike, looks like. He was a bald caucasian man with about an extra 95 pounds in fat on him. He had multiple tattoos going up his left arm the a picture of a hooker like women on his left. He had snake bite piercings, then two lip rings with the eyebrow piercings on each eyebrow and them hole thingies in his ear. They looked like hoop earrings inside his ear. He had a scruffy sandy red beard cut short that had a piece of unknown in it. He had a white V neck that showed off a nasty chest full of more tattoos and body hair. How did they even do that?? He had on leather biker pants that was waaaaayyyy too tight, a leather vest that you could see the seams ripping and a chain the held his keys to his waist. Holding up his pants was the biggest belt buckle I've every seen, saying

Texas

Yeah, he's from Texas [ note the sarcasm].

" And......done. " he announced. I finally let go of Adam's now red hand and he let out a sigh of relief. Good, he's still alive. I looked up to see Adam's tanned skin fading from a crimson red.

" Sorry Adam. " I said meekly. He nodded still trying to catch his breath. I chuckled and stood up with hot fiery pain in my back and right side. I winced and double over. Never doing that again. Adam picked me up and threw me over his shoulder without causing any pain. We stood there for a moment, Adam probably paying, then we stated walking out.

" Make sure to put that ointment on it every night and sleep on your stomach. " Mike called after us. I have him a thumbs up then let my hair fall in my face. I wonder if he was a rapper. I chuckled quietly, I could hear it nite.

Mike rapping the mike.

I burst into laughter a my childish thought.

" What so funny?? " Adam asked. I quickly shouted up not wanting to feel ashamed about my wierd thinking. Then I thought,

Why should I care? I'm wierd, right?

Right.

I should except it, right?

Right.

Should I stop taking to my self like a mad man before Adam puts me in a mental asylum?

Yeah, you should.

Oohh quiet you.

" Having fin back there? " Adam chuckled. What does he know? He's just a dark purple jelly bean. Just pain nasty.

Nahh, he's the pink one. Nice and tasty. My self cocoa said. No, I don't have a self conscious, I have a self cocoa, named Chichi. I love cocoa, it helps me think. Sometimes way too much. By the way, pink jelly beans are my favorite that's why Chichi said it. Oh yeah, Chichi's actually a dude. I was hopped up on sugar one day and the name just stuck.

" We're home. " Adam announced. Holy candy corn. When did he put me in the car?  How did he put me I'm the car? I was laying on my stomach and my bra was unhinged with my shirt up missing my tattoo by a millimeter. Did he do this?? Nahh, he wouldn't.......would he?? Hmm.......... I eyed Adam as he opened the car door and outstreaching his hands.

" Come on, this ointment is suppose to be applied every 8 hours for 3 days. " he grunted. I squinted my eyes and perched my lips. He rolled his eyes at my actions. He closed the car door and walked away. Is he really doing this, right now? Its freezing in here and my sweat is frozen to the seat. I don't know how I'm sweating in the cold though. I wonder, if Wooly Mammoths sweat, what does it smell like?? Does it smell like wet meat or a cashmere sweater after its been in chlorine? What about dogs? Why do white people, no racist, smell like we dog when they're wet? So I've been told. How do you even describe wet dog?? Musk?? Then, what does musk smell like??  What does froggy breath smell like?? What in the world goes on in my mind when I'm not thinking? I don't even want to know.