He was Channing Tatum and I almost died

I stood there in shock as I proceed what's happening. I'm being kissed, by a guy, that I probably don't even know, and I'm kissing him back. And I'm liking it, liking it a lot. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck pulling him closer to me. The height difference making him bend down a little. You know how in the movies where the girl lifts her leg?? I'm not saying I am, but my foot has a mind of it's own. His arms tightened around my waist lifting me up and spinning me. Cliché much? I giggled while he chucked against my lips.

" You don't know how much I wanted to do that. " I opened my eyes and saw the huge, ear to ear, grin he had. His smile was contagious making me smile with him. We stared at each other for two whole slow songs. His brown eyes had me in a trance and he just didn't break eye contact. My heart was still racing as the next sing came on. Letting go ( Duty love ) by Sean Kingston and Nicki Minaj came on as I blinked constantly. My smile got wide as Nicki started singing.

" This my song!! " I told him. I grabbed his arm dragging him back into the house and to the middle of the dance floor.

Aye yo Sean, you Mr. Kingston.

Duty duty duty do do,

Feel like I'm letting go.

Duty duty duty do do,

I feel like you letting go

Duty duty duty do do,

I'm feeling like you letting go.

Duty duty duty do do ( oohh )

Don't be scared girl call on me.

I lifted my hands as he continued to sing. Mystery boy was just standing there awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. Is he...?? No he can't be.

" Dance!! " I shouted over the music. He shook his head vigorously making me laugh. He is shy to dance. I took his hands in mine twisting to the beat to get him to eventually follow.

Girl why don't you just come right out of these clothes?

You can finally feel the wind, when it blows.

Don't be scared to be free, to let go, show it all.

Feel like letting go, oh oh oh Oohh.

He started getting into the beat nodding his head for effect. I smiled and followed.

" There you go!! " I instructed. He started moving his hands in mine voluntarily and moving his legs back and forth. The tip of his feet never left the ground a he did so ( A/N like the dance for that Bobby shmurda song Hot N****).

If you never know baby now ya know,

Your one of a kind, and ya dress so fine.....

I let go of his hands slowly making sure he didn't notice, thankfully, he didn't. I laughed as he sucked in his bottom lip dancing like a pro. People stopped dancing to see him dancing expertly. And he was shy?? Dancing like that I would flaunt it like a new cashmere sweater. When Sean Kingston would start singing the chours his body move sexily to every syllable. Now that, is delicious. Nicki Minaj started rapping and he got better, if that was even possible. I couldn't believe this. He is a pro dancer he remind me of Channing Tatum in Magic Mike. Yes ladies, THAT good. On the last beat he posed. No song played after that, the dj was even stuck on stupid. Every boy was staring with shocked expression knowing they can't dance that good and every girl including me was staring googly eyed. All besides Nyla. She stared with a impressive and proud look. She knows him? Mystery boy got out of his pose and noticed everyone staring at him. He just looked towards me with a playful glare and dragged me to the garden maze. We sat on the bench in the middle with me still thinking about what just happened. The fountain cascaded water down it's sides. Everyone snapped out of their trance and went back dancing to some unknown song.