Here comes the BOOM!!

Oohh my god that was close. I really need not to have fits like that. Especially in public places with nosey people. I huffed loudly which caught A.J's attention.

" Oh so me huffing sparks you interest but not the life threatening situation that just happened not to long ago!? " I screech. My breathing became ragged again as I tried, but failed to calm myself down.

" I didn't know he was there. It's not like I could stop you from telling me the truth. I didn't know you felt that way. " he said softly. My breath became natural as I thought about it.

" Yeah, nobody did. Nobody asked. " my voice was a mere whisper now. Almost a mouse like voice.

" Sage stop with the mumbling, you know how I hate the mumbling. " he responded. I rolled my eyes and starred out the window. When did he become Mother Gothel?? The clouds was rolling in followed by a storm. Rain roared down hard and I became intensely interested in the patterns it made in the window. The teasing sound of dropping water made me sleepy. Nobody was on the road yet so many cars was at the mall. Where are they??

" Ace?? What happened to your accent?? " A.J made a sound but never took his eyes of the road.

" I covered it up. People down south have a thing with British people. They seemed not to like it, the girls would swoon over it but the guys disproved of it. I got into the hang of the accent they had so I adjusted to it. The British one never left. " he sniffed at the last part, actually using his normal voice.

" What happened to you?? " he asked. " Your different. "

I chuckled and looked back at the dress in the back seat.

" Yeah. " I sighed. Different. A.J looked over at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye.

" It's alright to be different. Don't let little things get to you. You might not say it, or show it but I'm your brother. I know. " we both smiled and stared at each other.

" Thanks. " a horn honk snapped me out of the daze.

" A.J look out!!! " I screamed. He swerved in the street and dodged the truck. We kept spinning until we crashed into the side. The air bags deployed and sent both of us unconscious.

*****

~ KALEB'S P.O.V~

" I'm telling you, Sage is Machete Johnson. " Jalen looked at me from the drivers seat.

" Man your crazy. Coach wouldn't let a girl play on the team. She's a girl. " I groaned. I know I'm right.

" Think about it. Nobody has seen Machete's face. "

" And.....so?? "

" So, if somebody saw that it was her she would get kicked off the team. She wouldn't want that to happen. She has to keep her face hidden. " She had to blend in. As in go in the boys locker room. She saw all of them with just towels on? Why do I feel depressed that she did?? Yes she is beautiful, very beautiful at that. Her bright greenish blue eyes flashing in the sun light. Her musical laugh that stops the world and my heart. Her toned body and tanned skin that is fit for a model. Don't get me started on her walk. Her body is satisfying just thinking about it. Her dark side to put anyone to their knees. Her lusious deep crimson red lips that just make me want to kiss her ALL day.

" Hey calm down there tiger. " Jalen chuckled amusingly. I snapped out of my day dream of Sage and slowed my breathing.

"What up with you? One minute your trying to convince me your right about Sage, then next your zoned out and sweating. Not to mention............ "

" Shit! " I grabbed a blanket we keep in the back and covered up the tent forming in my pants.

" Don't tell me you like that Brit. What we are here for? The score, then we're out. " he scowled me for it.

" I remember. " I told him. Jalen got us into some deep shit. He messed with some gamblers and lost a huge bet against a Mafia dude. We now owe them 59 thousands dollars. To get all that money we came here to rob rich girls. Jalen says they are easy targets. I joined the cheerleading team to gain their trust, plus I lost the coin toss. Anyways, we make them fall for us then, whoosh!! We get rich real quick. It's been successful every time yet we haven't got enough yet. Turns out that girls still don't give over 3 hundred to us and half has to go to rent so that rules that out. Guess who's our target now?? Yup, Sage.

" I don't know man...." Jalen cut me off.

" Holy shit!! " He pressed the breaks and jumped out of the car. I followed him in pursuit. Holy shit indeed, it was Sage's car about to tip over the highway.

" Call for help man!! " Jalen shouted. I quickly dialed 9-1-1 and got the dial tone.

" Your call cannot be completed at this time please try again later. " what the?? It's the police, this ain't suppose to happen. I groaned and hung up.

" No cell service. " I told him. We can't just go in unless we even out the car and that's not gonna happen, Jalen easily over powers my weight.

" Is anybody still alive!?! " Jalen shouted to the car. The rain cover us completely, then someones hand came out the broken window. It was all bloody and scarred coming from the drivers window.

" Help!! " a hoarse voice shouted. The person coughed a lot then went silent and the hand went limp.

" Dammit Jalen we gotta help!! " I told him and ran for the car. He shouted something after me but I wasn't paying attention. The person in the divers seat was Ace. Sage was in the passengers seat with a broken arm, and a huge piece of glass in her stomach. Her face was bloody and her air bag didn't deploy fully, she endured more than Ace. I winced about all the pain that could be going through her right now. Sage eyes fluttered open and her head rolled back on the seat. She recognized the situation she was in and freaked. She stared hyperventilating but started coughing up to much blood for my liking.

" Sage calm down, " I told her. She craned her neck and look me dead in the eyes. She turned back and looked at the window lodged in her stomach. Slowly, she reached for it.

" Sage, don't. " I ordered. She chuckled up crimson. Damn her fucking machete pride. She tightened her grip and ripped it out. May I repeat??

HOLY SHIT!!

Much to my dismay, the window way bigger than I thought it was. Turns out it went through the lower abdomen and the seat. Having it there kept her upright, when it was out she fell forward tipping the car further.

" Shit, Jalen, get Ace, I got Sage!! " Jalen listened and we traded spots. I ran to Sage side and broke the window in. The shards of glass sprinkled in her hair slowly. Now or never, i told myself. I undid the seat belt just as Jalen undid Ace.

" The count of three. "

One.

Two.

" Three!! " I said. At the same time we pulled them out. Their car completely fell over causing a immediate explosion as it touched the creek below. Car parts flew everywhere as I sheild Sage from any more severe damage. Ash flew everywhere when I looked up. Sage groaned and looked at the door that landed next to us.

" That was my baby. " she whined like she wasn't just in a car crash. I shook my head. She then looked at her ripped clothes.

" This is my favorite outfit!! " she huffed and pouted. When she crossed her arm over get chest more blood came from her wound.

" Sage? You alright? " Ace walked up limping but other than that he seemed fine, minus the huge gash he has on his forehead and the blood on his face.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go home. " I stared wide eyed. Go home?? Is she serious?? She was just in a car crash and has a cut deeper than the Pacific oven. She wants to go home??

" Machete pride isn't the way out of this, your going to the hospital. " I demanded. She scoffed and looked towards Ace who agreed with me.

" Fine, it's not like I'm going to die or anything. " My face deadpanned. Did she really just say that??