What time is it?? Jersey time.

" Johnson! Good game!! " Coach Matthews shouted. He seemed very proud of me today. Two more games until the championships. Can't wait. We're going against a Chicago team then a New Hampshire team. The Hampshire team suppose to be the best, they are said to never loose a game in history. I'm going to change that. We've been training extra hard to beat them and having much longer practices. It's getting in the way of my homework but I work through it. I'm a early waker anyways.

I have short midnight black hair, curtesy of joining the football team, a six pac, also from joining football, the perfect tan. I live in Cali, you can't be pale in Cali, unless you're mostly a house bug. Other than that, it just doesn't go. I live in a huge house but the way we get the money is nothing to be proud of.

My mom is a junkie/pro porn Star/ nude model and my dad, well I don't actually kno what he does. He's always gone and when he is home he drinks, abuse my mom, and talks about how we should be grateful to have him provide for us. Yeah, right. Then he goes on and on about how my mom is a whore but he loved her so much he had to marry her. Then he calls me a mistake, apparently I was never suppose to be born. My dad told her it didn't ' feel the same '. My guess is that the condom was to big for his ' little ' guy. Mother, being stupid, agreed and created this beauty.

My mom is on his side, I ' messed up her body ' and ruined her real plans to get into college 'cause she had me at 16. Young love my ass, dad just wanted the booty and got the baby. It's funny how I'm the problem, but they created me. Mom got 15 surgeries, and took a year off of ' work ' for all of them to heal. She is like the ultimate Barbie now. If she gets too hot she smells like melted plastic, no joke. It's funny but an embarrassment when she decides she wants to visit my school.

I now have a therapist because of her, they think I suffer so much trauma and that's why I am anti social. It's actually because I have no time to make friends since championships is coming up. Plus, I hate people.

" Ayo Johnson. What you thinking about now?? " Vic asks. He's a linebacker.

" Nothing man. Championships getting to my head. New Hampshire beat they last team 85 to none. We would be lucky to get 1 touchdown. " I said in my macho voice. I can't talk normal because my voice would give my secret away.

" Man up. Thee Johnson, everybody, is having pre game jitters!! "he shouted over the chatter in the locker room. People starred like their eyes would fall out. Oohh by the way, the football team calls me Johnson 'cause they don't know my first, another give away.

" Aw nahh you can't be freaking out now. " Matt said.

" Yeah, you are the star, if your wacked, we all fucked up. " Cyrus added. The team agreed.

" Maybe that helmet is on too tight. Let's loosen it up boys. " Kevin said walking over. Ugh, again with the helmet.

" Touch my helmet and that's the last thing you will see. " I threatened in a deeper voice. Kevin and everybody backed up in surrender.

" C'mon man, nobody know what you look like, your stealing all the girls with your mysterious persona. They are dying to know what you look like, last year you wouldn't even put a baby pic in the year book. Every year it said ' not photographed: Johnson, quarterback '. At least tell us your first name. " Malik announced from the back. Oye, here they go with the lecture. Can't I just go on the locker room without this??

" We go through this every day. Im not taking of my helmet and you can tell those cheerleaders I'm keeping my eye on one of them. Give them something to wonder about besides my face. If you want one of y'all can tell them you know who I am, they would do anything to get the answer." I waved them off. They grinned from ear to ear when I said anything. The cheerleaders are just booty calls for them.

" Then let's go! " all the boys put on their helmets and run out to the field. It's a routine we do after every game. We run to the field and each football player would choose a lucky girl to wear their Jersey at the next game. Sometimes it goes farther as going out on some ' dates ' if you know what I mean. Gross. I just watch. I tried it once and the girls would crowd me every time to see if I choose them. It's not fair to the guys.

"Johnson, choose me!! " Nyla said. She's a dumb blonde that tries to bully the real me and happens to be cheer captain.

" No me!! " Helen and Helena, twins, shouted. They bicker each time.

" Hey take off your helmet and I'll take of my shirt!! " a girl in the stands shout, she's wearing a Manhattan shirt, she's not even from here.

" C'mon Johnson. " Malik commented after her. " Double D's man! "

The girl on the stand raised a eyebrow. The crowd, well the boys, started cheering.

" Double D!! Double D!! "

I can't disappoint the crowd. I smirked and ran up the stands. She met me half way and reached for my helmet but I smacked her hand away. The crowd filled with boo's.

" show your boobs now, I'll show you my face when I pick a certain girl to wear my extra Jersey " I whispered in her ear. She smiled brightly and nodded her head excitedly, probably thinking I'm giving her my Jersey.

" Deal. " she said and showed her double D's to everyone. People took pictures as it appears on the jumbo-tron. The crowd erupted with glee. Whooping and whistling. I just walked back to the field and stood proudly.

" Dude, how did you do that? You didn't even remove your helmet. " Christopher, replacement linebacker, asked.

" I have my ways. " I shortly replied.

" Jersey? " he asked

" Jersey. " I responded.

" Nice. " he said and I nodded. Indeed.

" Who wants my Jersey!?! " I shouted. All the cheerleaders came running like a bull in Madrid. Shouting ' me! '.

" You. " I pointed to the least good looked cheerleader. She's only on the team to make others feel better. She actually isn't all that ugly, no homo.

" Me? " she pointed to herself. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, what's your name? "

" Caitlyn. " She answered lowly.

" Well, will you wear my jersey to the next game? " I outstretch my hand giving her my extra jersey and leaving no room for saying no. She took it quickly, put it on, and stuck her tongue out proudly at the other cheerleaders. When she noticed envy on their faces she ran. All the way to the parking lot and into a waiting car which pulled off before she closed the door. Damn, she need to join the track team.

" Nice one, getting the girls mad then come crying to us after we give them our Jersey to make them feel better. You the man Johnson! " Malik said backing up and giving me the thumbs up.

No, I'm the girl.