c31-40

Chapter 31 Chapter 31 Scandal (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

At this time, Han Xingchen came to complain, pulling on his father's sleeves and saying coquettishly: "Dad, if you go there, you will occupy the stage. You can take him to school to beat me."

During this period of time, she was hanging out in school, and Han Jiang paid more attention to her. Anyway, there were many children in the school, so when the time came, they would be taken away.

Han Jiang said: "Dad won't work overtime today."

Don’t you work overtime and don’t play ball?

In the past, playing with a group of children fighting for a table was not a problem at all, but after playing in school, I no longer want to wait for a table. There are many children in the alley, and there are few entertainment projects for children. There are more than a dozen children on an "open-air" table tennis table. Take turns.

"Then when are you going to school?" Han Xingchen likes to go to sports school very much.

"I only go when I have to work overtime," Han Jiang said.

Recently, Han Jiang is the one taking care of the baby, and Han Xingchen is just like a koala hanging on to his father all the time.

"Then why doesn't Dad work overtime?" Continuing this topic would give Han Jiang a headache.

No overtime, no need to go to work, just spend some time with your wife.

Why do you want dad to work overtime?

Han Xingchen understood. In the past, when I went to my father's work after school, or where my father took care of his students, there were tables everywhere that you could play with. It was better than fighting for a table with a group of children.

Recently, the children in the alley have been swarming to play table tennis again. It was so lively that Han Xingchen, who was less than six years old, couldn't get a seat.

Use it for dad to act coquettishly and pull mom's sleeves.

In the past, my mother was fierce and stingy, but now my mother is gentle and square. Today, my mother wearing a woolen sweater is beautiful and square.

The little guy's eyes were full of pleading.

But today's mother indulged her as usual.

Fan Xiaojuan knelt down and kissed her daughter on the cheek: "We can't do it today. Mom is cooking and we have to go out to eat."

The weather has been too cold and she has been too tired recently. Recently, she has been thinking about cooking.

Anyway, I got the bonus, so it’s okay to have a hotpot at home.

She wanted to eat hotpot mutton in the evening.

After hitting the ball as expected, Han Xingchen looked a little uncomfortable, pouting as if hanging a chamber pot, and twisting his body like a fish that couldn't be caught.

Fan Xiaojuan thought she was having fun like this and laughed.

As for Han Jiang, he was still immersed in Ten Thousand.

It's not because he looked down on Fan Xiaojuan. She did something wrong, but her work unit only paid her a basic salary in the past six months. Even if Old Man Han mentioned it on the phone, he just thought it was because the old man had heard some rumors. This Isn't there another way for the rumors to spread, isn't Han Hai?

But when he came, his wife told him about 12,000, and he was still confused.

, I thought she was joking.