c71-80

Chapter 71 Chapter 71 Liangpi (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

After paying homage to his grandmother, Han Xingchen trotted down the mountain.

This area is a rural area in Beijing, and local farmers live nearby. Summer vacation is approaching, and many people's children are playing outside. Han Xingchen can't stop the car when he comes to this place with many children.

I just like the countryside.

In rural areas, children go up the mountains to pick out birds, go down to the rivers to catch fish, and even catch beetles at this time. Fan Xiaojuan remembers that when she was a child, she would catch beetles and tie them up with thread, and watch the beetles fly. She found herself enjoying doing such boring things.

At that time, Fan Xiaojuan told her brother: Why don’t we live in the countryside and not go back?

Fan Xiaojun was a few years older than her and sneered at her childish remarks.

This area is Fan's mother's hometown, and she is quite familiar with it. She and Han Jiang walked in front of the child and let her have her way.

Han Xingchen actually found a family that shook a well.

The child at home has a swarthy face, and he is playing with his mouth. He is the model of rural people. At first, he was a little embarrassed when he saw the pink and beautiful little girl from the city. After saying a few words, the pair of swarthy With bright eyes, he taught her to pour water into the well. After pressing the button a few times, really cold well water came out from the ground.

The well water in this area is light, especially suitable for making tea, and it tastes sweet.

The busyness of the couple during this period disappeared with the green mountains and green waters. Fan Xiaojuan even said cheerfully: "When we get old, let's move back to the countryside from the alley."

There is still a homestead left to them by their grandma’s family in the village.

The house collapsed, and her mother wrote her name on the land during the land reform.

Fan Xiaojun didn't see much of it either. This land was passed down from his great-grandmother to his grandmother, and from his grandmother to his mother. From his mother's point of view, there seemed to be nothing wrong with it being given to his sister.

Han Jiang raised his eyebrows: "Where is my brother-in-law?"

Fan Xiaojuan: "Leave him alone."

But as her younger sister, she really couldn't ignore him. When they first built the house, it was a family of three.

When Laifan's mother entered the city, her house was deserted. However, she always remembered the location of the cold water well in front of this family's house. There was a lack of water resources in the north, so being able to drill a sweet water well would make many people in the village covet it. tight.

It's just that the former mistress of the house is now a lonely child.

The farm boy was very honest and showed Han Xingchen how to wash his face with cold water.

Han Xingchen also followed suit: "Wow, it's so cool."

The children are also very excited.

The pretty girls from the city all like their well water.

"Try it, this well water is delicious." The summer is getting brighter and clearer. Han Xingchen said "Wow" after taking a sip and said to his mother in surprise.