c101-110

Chapter 101 Chapter 101 Debt Payment (Page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

indoor

Fan Xiaojuan's fists hardened when she heard the old voice of the Han family.

She has never had a head-on collision since her rebirth. She has forgotten how she felt when she had several confrontations with Mr. Han. She subconsciously picked up the stick and prepared to become a vicious shrew.

After a while, the sound disappeared again.

Then my daughter ran out, closed the door, and looked out through the crack in the door.

Fan Xiaojuan: "Thief?"

In Han Xingchen's mind, it is probably the same.

Han Xingchen was so anxious that his hair stood on end, and he stammered: "Grandma, Grandma, Grandma, Grandpa, Grandma, Grandma, and aunt came in just now, but when my father came, they left. ”

It’s true that relatives from Hanjiagou have come.

Why are you leaving?

What a wonder!

Fan Xiaojuan asked a few more questions, but her daughter didn't dare to talk to her grandpa because she was afraid. She suddenly panicked and ran into the house immediately.

The amount of information is not very large.

Fan Xiaojuan was confused. What if Old Man Han wanted to live here?

She didn't want to deal with that old woman, she was a famous shrew in Hanjiagou!

Moreover, Han Lanlan also visited Beijing in her previous life, but for her, Beijing was not a blessed place.

After the second brother got along well and the eldest brother returned to the country, she looked down on the men in Xingxian County and wanted to go to Beijing to work.

In fact, at that time, she was doing very well in the pharmacy in her hometown county and it was a stable job. She lied to her boss and said that the pharmacy fired her.

Han Lanlan was also good-looking. She was pursued by many people in the county town. With a stable job, it was not easy to find a partner.

It is easy to find a job like a Chinese herbalist even after a few years. You don’t want to be rich and wealthy, but you can have enough food and clothing. Later I heard that I was cheated by a man and had a mistress. The original ration was found again.

When I went for a prenatal check-up, I was caught red-handed by the boss and was photographed like a pig.

Later, she reported it to the subdistrict office, which called the family planning office and took the child, who was not part of the system, to induce labor.

It hurt for a whole day and night before Han Lanlan gave birth to the child. She was stillborn and her spirit was gone. When the man saw her in such a ghostly state, he didn't know where to hide. He claimed to have returned to the family, but he was still everywhere after returning. Tell people that Han Lanlan seduced him.

The first wife was also confused and immediately reconciled with her husband. She also went to Han Lanlan's workplace to cause trouble, which cost her her good job.

Later, when he couldn't find a job, he went to live at Han Hai's house.

Peng Cailan didn't want to see the poor relatives in Hanjiagou. Not only did she drive Han Lanlan away, but she also scolded Han Lanlan for being difficult to obey, including the two elders of the Han family.