c231-240

Chapter 231 Chapter 231 Huang Weiwei (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

Qin Jiang did not expect that the Hu family would come to ask for money at this time, and they directly wanted to take away all of his grandfather's property.

The old lady over there spoke.

The old man never divorced her until his death, so she was still his wife and Mr Qin's stepmother. Although the old man himself was just an ordinary retired cadre, Mr Qin was also a general. With his status as a member of the Qin family, the family had many Where to come from.

What kind of family the Hu family is, if you put it aside, they will definitely have nothing to do with the Qin family.

At that time, the conditions of the Qin family were already good. Mr. Qin had long been promoted to a general due to his military exploits. Qin Meiyuan also worked in a state agency. The old man himself had just retired, and the whole family had income.

In the 1970s, this condition was not possible.

But what kind of ruin would the Hu family be?

Haha, in Qin Meiyuan's words, the old lady came out to work as a nanny because Sun was not enthusiastic. He, Hu Aiguo, worked on a farm, and his sister, Hu Aihua, had not even graduated from junior high school and could not even get a regular job.

In the 1960s and 1970s, rural people were envious of city people, but it should be noted that not everyone in the city had a job and could make do with the food supply. Those without jobs had to live on the average income of their families, and no more food would be available for them. Personally, I need to eat an extra portion of my food.

Faced with the pressure of eating, the old woman from the Hu family came out to work as a nanny.

Qin Meiyuan always gave people the impression that they were not getting along, and she spoke in a weird tone: "The old man said before that all the property should be given to the old lady in his family, and everyone did it this way. I asked him who we are, and who established our family for him. , Dad has been in the hospital for two years, and I haven’t seen him twice before. He killed him as soon as he came. I didn’t call the police to arrest their old lady. "

The old lady may not have meant it, the old man just drank soy juice and argued for a long time.

Qin Meiyuan said this, but she didn't want to take it out at all.

As soon as her mother died, the woman encouraged the old man to get the certificate.

Hehe, who told her to register her marriage with the old man in the first place? She was going through so much trouble because she just wanted to get away from Lao Qin's family.

Qin Meiyuan is a person with a clear distinction between love and hate. She feels guilty towards her nephew. She has really taken money seriously these years. She also knows that everyone has misunderstood her, including the old man, who pointed at her and scolded her for being an unfilial daughter who only loves money. .

What does it matter? Even if the money is donated, it is not suitable for the Hu family.

Qin Meiyuan was angry because her mother had just passed away and her father had an affair with the nanny. Who were the Hu family? They were a family of miscreants. From the very beginning, they never cared about her. What she hated most in her life was scheming.

Fan Xiaojuan knew that she was a junior and should not interrupt, so she looked at her father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Yuan Qiao seems to have the same "nature" as before, but her "nature" is not like a marshmallow. She can take a bite of it if you take one bite.