c201-210

Chapter 201 Chapter 201 Buying a House for My Daughter (Page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

In the middle of winter, eating a pot around the stove is the happiest thing.

There is a large copper stove with a charcoal fire burning underneath, and various ingredients are rolling on the surface of the pot. Meatballs are Qin Xingchen's favorite. She doesn't like the ones on the side of the hot pot, so she insists on frying them separately.

Well, mom can only fry another dish alone.

The fried meatballs were delicious, but they didn't go well with rice. Little Xingxing ate four or five of them in one go.

"Xingxing, eat some green vegetables." Fan Xiaojuan picked up the cabbage and tofu from the pot and put them in her bowl. The child who didn't like eating green vegetables looked bitter.

"Mom." Wuwuwuwu.

Qin Xingchen's big watery eyes swept from his father to his breasts, and there was a person who pitied her.

She could only eat all the vegetables and tofu in the bowl of noodles with a grimace.

The greasy feeling from eating several meatballs just now was neutralized, and Little Xingxing took several more mouthfuls of meatballs.

Yuan Qiao watched his little granddaughter eating her food like a greedy cat, and her heart felt as soft as if she had been brushed by a feather. Every stage of the child's growth felt so cute.

The children of Lao Tian's family are also children, but it is so painful to see their own children.

"It's like this. I have some spare money now, and I want to use some to supplement it." Yuan Qiao changed the subject: "Don't you want Xingxing to buy a house?"

"Yes, but mom doesn't need you to pay." Fan Xiaojuan said, and winked at Qin Jiang.

A trace of embarrassment flashed across Qin Jiang's face. Did he tell his mother on purpose?

Probably because she was not recognized by Mrs. Fan, she went to complain to Yuan Qiao, but who knew that Yuan Qiao was worried.

Qin Jiang said: "Mom, don't worry about this. Houses are so expensive now, and I'm trying to persuade Xiaojuan not to buy them."

Yuan Qiao ignored him and kept talking to Fan Xiaojuan: "Where do you plan to buy the house?"

Fan Xiaojuan: "Let's buy a small one-bedroom apartment in the city. If Xingxing grows up and doesn't want to live with us, he can live by himself."

Qin Xingchen, who was eating, felt that he needed to clear his name.

"Mom, I always want to live with you."

Yuan Qiao raised his eyebrows and looked at his son: "Are you looking at little Xingxing?"

Qin Jiang felt ashamed: "Mom, I'll take the time to take a closer look at yours."

Yuan Qiao: "That's not necessary, just let the stars be the representatives."

Qin Jiang: "..." Well, as soon as I met my mother, I knew that I was an add-on.

A few people chatted for a while, and then they realized that Yuan Qiao came here to give Qin Xingchen some money to buy a house.

The conditions of the Qin family here are not bad, and the old couple's remuneration after retirement is also very good. But after all, they are in positions that are paid by the public. It is false to say that they are rich. The treatment of public servants in recent years can only be said to be not bad. .