c61-70

Chapter 61 Chapter 61 Phoenix Man (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

Feng Tao had not been playing for a few days when he was blocked at the door of his factory and the stolen goods were seized.

Wang Xiao'e naturally escaped punishment and was arrested as well.

Feng Tao's mother-in-law, Wan Zhenzhen, probably didn't expect that the man would have so many tricksters outside. She was shocked when she was informed by the Public Security Bureau that she was being investigated. Originally, Feng Tao was pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger, but he was also very kind and considerate to her. Over the years, he has been Without showing any signs of betrayal, he became the purchasing manager of the Friendship Store last year, which also made Wan Zhenzhen famous.

Speaking of which, Feng Tao was able to stay in Beijing back then, thanks to the help of Wan Zhenzhen's natal family.

Wan Zhenzhen came from a good background, and she and Feng Tao were college students. She was suddenly "fascinated" by this poor boy born in the countryside, and even before she graduated from college, she started arguing with her family leader to marry him.

A rich girl and a poor boy cannot escape their fate.

The family couldn't stop her, and they couldn't bear the suffering of their daughter. At first, Wanjia said they wouldn't do anything.

Feng Tao has learned that Wan's family cannot let his daughter live a miserable life, and insists on getting married even so. Wan Zhenzhen actually found love.

Later, the Wan family couldn't survive it. Seeing that Wan Zhenzhen got married and had children, they were living in such a small and dilapidated house and had a miserable life, so they had no choice but to buy a house for them.

Feng Tao didn't say no, so he moved in generously.

Wan Zhenzhen spent all her time helping the man take care of his family, supported him a lot in his career, and gave him enough face outside, and never hindered Feng Tao's career. As a result, the man said, "I always like to challenge women." I have no feelings for her anymore."

For someone who doesn't love her anymore, it's wrong for Wan Zhenzhen to be too docile, too family-oriented, and too virtuous.

On the contrary, someone like Wang Xiao'e, who spends money desperately, enjoys it, and has a muddle-through attitude is in line with Feng Tao's aesthetics.

He has been poor all his life, so he doesn't want to keep a low profile after becoming successful.

After Feng Tao was arrested, Wan Zhenzhen learned about what Feng Tao was doing outside. She had been living with Wang Xiaoe for several years. She lived in a high-end apartment, wore separate items, and spent money that a high-ranking cadre of hers would never dare to imagine. , Wan Zhenzhen cried a lot when she was arrested: "If I had known this was the case, I shouldn't have helped run the family and left everything alone. I think my son is living too comfortably. Could he be rebelling?"

Wang Xiao'e's outfit was worth Wan Zhenzhen's salary for several months.

Wan Zhenzhen didn't know this. She thought that Feng Tao was a purchasing manager of a state-owned enterprise, and he occasionally had some tricks. Who knew that he would cause such a big thing.

Feng Tao had no choice but to ask Wan Zhenzhen in the end.

Wan Jia has some connections in Beijing, and he is able to get along like a duck in water, thanks to Wan Jia's support.

As a result, Wan Zhenzhen handed over a divorce agreement and poured cold water on Feng Tao.

The matter was not over yet. The Public Security Bureau investigated and discovered that Feng Tao was closely related to Han Jun's death.