c91-100

Chapter 91 Chapter 91 Reaching Cooperation (Page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

Jiang Mingdang is very good at attending such gatherings.

As soon as she arrived at the venue, there was an endless stream of people coming to say hello. Her secretary introduced her one by one, who was this person and who was that person. In the meantime, a bald middle-aged man came over, holding a glass of red wine. , with a smile on his face.

"This is Mr. Zhang from Hongdou. His father is the founder of Hongdou. It is possible that Mr. Zhang will be the next generation to inherit Hongdou." The assistant came to her and said, "Mr. Zhang is the brother-in-law of Deputy Director Cai of the Education Bureau who is in charge of enrollment. ."

In other words, Deputy Director Cai married the sister of Mr. Zhang’s wife.

When it comes to education, people have always been fawning over people.

In the past, Jiang Mingdang was too lazy to pay attention to this complicated interpersonal relationship, but now that he has a child, he will be particularly concerned about things related to the child. When Mr. Zhang came over to toast, he had a drink because of this.

Even when Mr. Zhang asked if there would be an opportunity to communicate with her studio in the future, she did not refuse.

The beauty boss, who is only 26 years old, is such a talented person, and she is always shining with gold wherever she goes.

Before Mr. Zhang left, he still said to the people around him: "Miss Jiang is still beautiful."

Fair skin, cold temperament.

The other party exchanged a look with him and lowered his voice and said: "Despite his appearance, he looks like he is not familiar with the people on earth. He is also immodest in his private life. He has two illegitimate daughters. They are already six or seven years old. ."

He made a "two" sign.

Mr. Zhang said, "I didn't expect it to be so open." I should have asked her for a business card just now.

No matter how old a man is, he will feel that he is infinitely charming. Even though Mr. Zhang is bald and has a big belly, the beauties calling Mr. Zhang not only feel that he is not attractive, but also stimulate hormones that even young men do not have, and they are full of confidence. .

The other party's tone was sour: "It's hard to catch up. A friend of mine handed Miss Jiang a business card, but she refused very politely. She is a beautiful woman with a high and eccentric tone. She can not only paint and design, but also run a business. "

Some people are spreading rumors that Nanzhou’s hand was not injured.

Saying that I can no longer draw is just a way to speculate on my own wealth.

Most painters only become famous after they are dead. The reason why Nanzhou became famous while he was alive is probably related to the fact that he could no longer paint. His career as a painter was completely dead, and his paintings became rarer, so his fame became even greater. The past.

Mr. Zhang laughed strangely a few times, and his eyes moved as Jiang Mingdang left.

Men can deepen their love for each other by discussing women with each other obscenely.

They despise Jiang Mingdang, a noble and hard-to-reach woman, but secretly yearn for her endlessly.

They couldn't get close, they couldn't get it, and they didn't want to lose face and express their dislike for each other, so they made peace with each other and formed a tacit understanding with each other.