c241-250

Chapter 241 Chapter 241 Dissatisfaction (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

Children never have to make choices, and Qin Xingchen fell into a dilemma.

The national team is very interesting. They say, come on, come on, their food is better.

The city team is even more interesting: first enter the city team, then enter the national team, and then get the honor. After the national team has finished the rewards, the city can also reward you.

Still wearing this!

Qin Xingchen was even more confused.

Because her mother had just promised Teacher Wang that she would not transfer to another elementary school. Teacher Wang had fulfilled her promise and now she was really not allowed to speak on the stage. She was treated just like the other forty students in the class.

But if she can join the team, her father won't have to worry about taking her with her after get off work.

In the half month since she came back, Qin Xingchen still misses her roommates.

Although Wang Wenwen was a bit noisy and Lin Lu was a bit petty, it was really fun and enjoyable to live with everyone.

And her mother hasn’t canceled her pocket money yet. She now has five yuan of pocket money a week!

As soon as Qin Xingchen got the money, he would spend it all on the first day, and let the remaining six go to hell.

Fan Xiaojuan couldn't laugh or cry when she found out.

"Xingxing, you can save the money yourself, and spend it slowly." Fan Xiaojuan thought about Qin Xingchen in her previous life. She had never left her parents. She didn't know how to spend money. She had to buy clothes in her twenties. , and had to be accompanied by her mother. Finally, I found out that my daughter had never taken care of her own money since she was a child, and she didn’t know how to spend money.

Qin Xingchen looked at his mother innocently with his deer eyes.

Then pretend not to hear.

Fan Xiaojuan is a little worried. After rebirth, Xingxing still doesn't spend much money.

She told Chen Bing about her worries, and Chen Bing covered his mouth and smiled: "It's a bit troublesome. What should I do if this happens later?"

The topic quickly turned to his son.

For mothers, their children will always have endless worries.

Chen Bing told her: "You want her to make a financial plan. For example, if she doesn't spend five yuan, can she save it for something?"

Fan Xiaojuan decided to give Qin Xingchen another five yuan the next week.

In the end, the little guy still spent all five yuan in one go.

Stickers and little flowers are all things girls like.

Little Xingxing began to love beauty and secretly dressed herself up in front of the mirror. She bought a pearl bracelet and hid it secretly.

She especially likes pearls.

Fan Xiaojuan took her to the mall, and Qin Xingchen looked at a pearl head flower.

It costs twenty dollars.

She began to be tempting: "Xingxing, if you save for a month, you can buy this pearl head flower."

"Can't you let dad give it to you?"

"No, you have to spend your own money to buy it." Fan Xiaojuan felt very worried. She would be too worried if she boarded the house with this temperament. Just imagine if the first money was spent, and the remaining four drinks Northwest wind?