c261-270

Chapter 261 Chapter 261 Old employees, new employees (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

Coach Li looked at Sun Suimeng, whom he hadn't seen for two months, and thought to himself that Coach Qin would take care of the children.

In the past, this kid was cold and inhumane, but he looked pretty good...

Even Coach Xiao from the office was surprised when he saw Sun Suimeng: "This kid has changed so much."

Coach Li coughed lightly, not wanting to admit that he was no better at raising children than Qin Jiang, but he had to admit that Sun Suimeng stayed well with Coach Qin, at least he was in good spirits.

Sun Suimeng nodded slightly to the coach and brought the gift she bought from outside.

Coach Li saw that it was some braised food or something.

Sun Suimeng bought this from Xiaoye's house early in the morning: "Coach, this is the braised food from the store where I often go to eat. It's not unusual. I'll bring it to you to try."

She wouldn't have been like this before.

Coach Li was a little embarrassed, but he still felt very considerate. He had been taking care of this kid for four years. He used to look cold-hearted and extremely rigid in doing things. But he was still giving gifts to the coach in just two months.

"Don't do this again, it doesn't cost much."

"I just came here to ask you if you can give me my allowance directly." The property of a minor is managed by her parents. She is different from Qin Jiang. Qin Jiang wanted to remit money to his family at that time. Or it was because Hanjiagou was too far away, and the two old men's hands were too long to reach as far as the capital.

Sun Suimeng's allowance was taken directly by her mother.

Today she saw her mother coming to get money, so she went to her mother and directly said she wanted to spend money.

The mother still has the same depressed face. In the past few months, she has only received a subsidy. The family is living in a tight situation. When her youngest son is weaned, he has to drink milk powder to keep up with his nutrition.

My mother said very rudely: "The family has no money."

Sun Suimeng immediately asked her, do I still have a subsidy?

The subsidies for the city team are not much, but there are also subsidies for the national team, which add up to a lot.

Not enough to feed the whole family, but enough for her to spend.

The parents of other teammates in the team are not like this, because they feel sorry for their children's hard training in the team, so they all have generous pocket money.

"You are so young, why are you thinking about spending money all day long? Can you play well in the game? I heard the coach said that he has not been in good condition these past few months. What does bad condition mean? Give me a try. You are twelve years old. Look. Look at Fu Mingxia, she won the Olympic championship at the age of ten, how come she only cares about spending money."

Her mother thought there were as many Fu Mingxias in the world.

Sun Suimeng endured her anger and explained that she was menstruating and needed to buy sanitary napkins during menstruation. In addition, her body was growing and she needed to buy underwear.

Her mother finally agreed to give her an extra two yuan a month to buy sanitary napkins.

There is not much. My younger brother still needs to drink milk powder. He is a life-threatening ghost. He wants to spend money when he is born.