c271-280

Chapter 271 Chapter 271 Boarding (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

There is no entertainment at the moment. For some men, the biggest fun is just getting together to brag, drink, play poker and mahjong.

Some men also like to wash their feet, but this is not common nowadays.

Playing poker and mahjong are common pastimes.

Qin Jiang prefers to get together with his old teammates, but if his old colleagues occasionally ask him to come for a meal, he will usually come.

Everyone knows that getting together with each other is also a kind of resource.

Qin Jiang is doing well, so many people want to deal with him, and they all have the attribute of being strong.

The topic we talked about at the beginning was quite normal. It was just a few buddies who made an appointment to play cards later. Upgrading or playing Landlords are very popular. Upgrading is a brain-burning game. Qin Jiang also likes to play two games. How about brother? Generally speaking, people don't play with money. If they are caught gambling, they will be fired from the public office.

Qin Jiang was well-known in the circle because he liked to play cards. Taking advantage of the opportunity of playing cards, the group made an appointment to have a hot pot.

The group belongs to the heart of Shi Du Shi. One of them, Lao Xing, got a shotgun from his hometown and invited everyone to go into the mountains to hunt wild animals.

There are many pheasants and rabbits, and occasionally deer and wild boars can be encountered.

Eating is secondary, the main thing is having fun.

Qin Jiang said he was not very interested in hunting wild boars. When he was a child, he used rice to trap sparrows. At that time, sparrows were still the four pests. The slogan of killing the four pests was loud in the countryside. The sparrows were very delicious, but they only had a few taels of meat. But in the past, when we were poor, sparrows, voles, and even mice, anything with a bit of meat could be picked up with some flowers.

"Qin Jiang, you are good at it. When you asked me to do it, I didn't dare to come. If I had come like an old horse, I might have bought a house." Lao Yu said.

"No, who would have thought at the time? Now I think the school is still stable, and I can take on some jobs occasionally. Who knew I could make money in a few professional games? Xiao Qin has really good vision." It was Lao Xing who spoke. .

Coach Ma didn't come today, so the target of ridicule shifted from Qin Jiang to Coach Ma.

The Bangzi coaches are all veterans, and some of them are Qin Jiang’s seniors when he was in the national team. We are all in the same circle and are very familiar with each other. Who doesn’t know who is who? What kind of coach Ma was he was in the beginning? They have already bought a second home, and their partner is almost ready to get married.

Speaking of which, who wouldn't envy him? When Lao Ma resolutely followed Qin Jiang, he even made some sarcastic remarks.

"Just wait and drink the northwest wind."

"It's crazy. It's not easy to work in public institutions. I go to do some training. It's really hard to work hard."

Qin Jiang was smiling at first, until Xiaojin opened his mouth.

Xiao Jin has a relatively bad reputation among the people. He borrowed a lot of money from his work company soon after, but he still hasn't paid back most of it. He's a quick thinker. He borrowed money from his colleagues to buy the two small courtyards. Yes, if there are too many lice, he is not afraid of being bitten. If a colleague asks him for money, just one sentence——