c161-170

Chapter 161 Chapter 161 Everyone is equal (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

At the end of March, Chen Bing successfully bought a house in the city.

The degree room was more than 80 square meters, with three bedrooms, one living room and one bathroom. Fan Xiaojuan took another look and said in surprise: "It's really big!"

There are actually two balconies, and the one facing the sun has particularly good lighting.

Chen Bing was a little proud: "No, there are not many rooms with more than 80 square meters!"

When buying a house now, what you buy is the practical area. The size of the apartment will be determined by the area according to the certificate of birth certificate. On the day it was decided, I called Fan Xiaojuan to take a look at it. The interior decoration of the house was okay. Chen Bing planned to rent it out, so he painted the walls and added the kitchen to the house. It was cleaned and renovated, and the furniture in the house was also replaced with new ones.

This is the starting price for renting.

The city is not afraid of people who cannot afford to pay rent. Those who come to Beijing for business and those from other places come to Beijing for work. Some of them are just here temporarily and may not be able to buy a house, but they are quite willing to rent a house.

Chen Bing told her: "One thousand and three square meters, eighty-one square meters, almost all my money. Calculate the monthly rent of three hundred, is it a good deal?"

She made a calculation and rented it out. It would take thirty years to get back the money.

That's not how the account is settled.

Fan Xiaojuan said: "Does the value of the house still need to increase?"

Chen Bing said frankly: "I have also thought about increasing the value of my house, but I feel that money is not a priority. As long as I have money, some people will not be able to sleep. But if I spend the money, she will not be able to sleep even more."

Fan Xiaojuan said: "If you don't live in it yourself, rent it out. Rent has been rising in recent years. Let's talk about it later. Not everyone can afford to rent a house for 300 yuan."

It’s almost a month’s salary for a worker.

Chen Bing took a sip of black tea and said slowly: "Nowadays, the income of old state-owned enterprises is low. My classmates who are studying for Ph.D. have entered several private companies, and the salary is actually good. Now, the number of graduates with a master's degree is one thousand, and those with a Ph.D. One thousand, I don’t know.”

Oh my god, is it so high?

Fan Xiaojuan is now over 500, and she feels like she is standing up to the sky.

Feng Tao and the others are four hundred, and they will have to increase their wages this year. If they don't increase their wages, they won't be able to keep up with the rising prices in Beijing.

Rents are also rising, house rents are also rising, and housing has actually been rising.

Putting aside those sales bonuses, Fan Xiaojuan's salary is actually not too high. She said a little disappointedly: "I have seen it. I thought my salary was high before."

Chen Bing cut the Swiss roll open, scooped it into his mouth bit by bit with a spoon: "That's not true, the market conditions of each unit are different, and the salary increase is also different."

Hey, forget it.

Why are you telling her this?

Chen Bing has a master's degree from a first-tier university in China. She also entered a first-class design unit. Now she holds a very important position in the project team. Before she went to the southwest to work on projects, she was given high subsidies. She is actually better than Feng Qin imagined. There is still a little bit of money.