c281-290

Chapter 281 Chapter 281 Xiaolong’s Expedition (page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

Uncle Fan made a lot of noise at home, as if he was afraid that others wouldn't know, but in reality, none of the children wanted his room, and it was so ugly that it was probably only Uncle Fan who took himself seriously.

When Fan Xiaolong came out, the one who was most shocked was Fan Xiaojuan.

I have been abroad before and know how hard it is to work abroad.

But I had to take this road before arriving at Xiaolong, so I quickly asked: "What's going on in Africa?"

Fan Xiaolong walked towards Nai's house without looking back: "Assignment is a necessary stage. Those who do not accept the assignment will have limited promotion channels."

"Must you go to Africa?"

"It's rich to go to Africa, and there are plenty of subsidies." Fan Xiaolong tried his best to convince himself of the benefits of going to Africa: "I went there for three years and the money I got back was enough to marry a wife."

This is what people in the company joke about.

Everyone says that after three years in Africa, a house in a first-tier city is the only way out for poor people.

But he doesn't have to be like this, but a person's goal should not be just a house.

Xiaolong has made up his mind.

After saying this, he turned around and returned to grandma's house.

There was a lot of excitement outside, and it could be seen that Fan Xiaolong's mood was really not good. When he said this, he also made a lot of determination.

Fan Xiaomin chased him all the way: "What do you mean, go to Africa?"

Fan Xiaolong made up his mind: "I want to go to Africa. The company currently has overseas assignments there."

Fan Xiaomin was about to burst into tears. The hands holding Chen Chen's down jacket were trembling: "Go to Africa? What the hell is Africa? I don't allow you to go to Africa."

Having said that, Fan Xiaolong has already made up his mind.

For an expatriate, the three-year guarantee is one million, and you can work outside for a few years and then come back. Men, you can't be afraid of hard work and tiredness at the same time.

Fan Xiaolong sighed: "The company has business in Africa. The salary is pretty good and there is a lot of room for promotion. Don't worry too much. I'm not going alone. We have offices in Africa and have hired armed groups there." Those who protect us are protecting us with their aks in their hands, and they are not dangerous at all."

It was okay if he didn't say it, but even Fan Xiaojuan was scared when he said it.

There are not so many things in Europe, but it is a mess. Even Paris is divided into districts. There are many pickpockets on the street, staring at the faces of Oriental people. But didn't Xiaolong join a big company? Why do he still need it? Going to Africa?

Fan Xiaolong joined a communications equipment company after graduation. The salary and benefits were quite good, and there was enough room for development, but when employees reached a certain stage of development, they had to be assigned overseas.

I have never been to Africa. My whole family has never been to Africa. And if it is such a nice place, why would the company hire an armed organization to protect its employees?

Fan Xiaomin got angry: "You're not allowed to go, you stay in Beijing and you're not allowed to go anywhere!"

Chen Chen couldn't hold him back.