c121-130

Chapter 121 Chapter 121 Buying a Shop (Page 1/2)
Liuqi Reading www.67ks.org, the fastest update of Returned Overseas Chinese [1990]!

A few days later, Zhang Ye made an appointment to look at the shops.

I took a look around first and thought it was good, so I brought Fan Xiaojuan out. However, buying a shop was more difficult than the two of us expected. It was not as easy to see a suitable house as a residential house. Neither of them wanted to make do with it. The original budget was 200,000 yuan, but in the past six months, Fan Xiaojuan received more than 6,000 yuan in dividends, and received more than 10,000 yuan in bonuses. As a result, the store was not purchased.

Even Fan Xiaojuan said: "It's really harder than finding a partner!"

It’s easy to choose a good location for doing business!

Because Zhang Ye had been worried about not being able to raise investment funds, he stopped working.

Now Zhang Ye also has a lot of work on his hands, but the two of them agreed to work together, and the budget was increased by one at most.

In this way, the range of choices is much wider.

Both of them want to build a fire-free food area in the mall, selling Chinese and Western fast food such as braised meat, fried chicken, French fries, and even jelly cold noodles. The positioning is to be found in mid-to-high-end shopping malls.

But shops in shopping malls are not as easy to find as shops outside. In the end, the two of them had to find an agent to keep an eye on them.

The two of them were chatting and laughing when they came outside a shopping mall. Zhang Ye pointed inside and said, "Look, what's it like here?"

There is a lot of traffic and a lot of people.

Fan Xiaojuan looked at it: "It's not bad."

The agent Xiaoye helped Zhang Ye sell a house, and they were friends. When he mentioned the commercial value here, Xiaoye salivated: "Look, there is the CCTV building opposite. Look at this land. We will build an office building in the future. There will be more people by then.”

The abortion is good, but I don’t know what the price is.

Zhang Ye’s price.

Xiaoye reported the number, which scared the two of them.

Shops in other places are around 5,000, but here they are 7,000. If you budget for 7,010 square meters, you can only buy a shop of more than 20 square meters, and it is not a popular shop facing the street.

This is not very cost-effective.

Zhang Ye said regretfully: "It's a bit expensive."

Xiaoye knew that he had money, but he didn't know that Zhang Ye's budget was only a few hundred thousand yuan, leaving 50,000 yuan to buy equipment and decoration, so the range of choices was very limited.

Of course, it is not that easy to pick up ready-made shops. According to Xiaoye, this area was not a very good place originally. When the shopping mall was first built in the early 1980s, the planned economic system was just emerging at that time. Originally, people in this area were also Employees of state-owned enterprises all had canteens at that time. If there were no canteens, they would bring food from home to save money. Who would go out to eat and drink? Shops were really cheap at that time.

But now, it is already 4-5 times the price of residential buildings in the same area.

Xiao Ye introduced this place with a bit of pride: "This place, I don't mean, look at the surrounding areas, there are residential areas nearby. It is the most suitable place for you to do catering. Not to mention weekends, just come out on weekdays." People who eat there don’t know how much, even if they don’t do catering, it’s better to rent it out and wait for the price to go up than elsewhere.”