Jack Frost x Reader: Friend Zoned (2)

Okay, so when this was first requested, I took it the wrong way and friend zoned Jack. So, this is the actual intended version requested by mMerccup_178

"Hey, Jacky," you grinned, using your best friends' nickname.

"(Y/N)," he groaned, "You know I hate that nickname. It makes me sound like a girl."

"But it's cute," you argued. Jack was so stubborn. "So you chose it because I'm cute," Jack declared. You groaned, Jack also liked to tease you.

You immediately blushed, it was your weakness. You had a crush on Jack and hoped he wouldn't find out, just to spare the embarrassment.

Jack would laugh at you and Bunny would never let you live it down. He'd laugh at the fact that you had a crush on the Winter Spirit.

But some part of you also wondered what would happen if you told him and he liked you back.

You imagined all the things you would do as a couple.

Holding hands, dates, and sharing long, passionate kisses under falling snowflakes.

You sighed as you thought about the sheer perfection of a relationship with Jack Frost.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)," Jack sat in front of you, snapping his fingers. This time, Toothiana was there. When did she get there?

"Sorry, on the Train of Thought," you excused.

"I said, 'Tooth and I are a couple, now.' Isn't it great?" He grinned. Wait, what?

"Since when?" You asked. "Jack asked me this morning," Tooth squealed. And the Train of Thought just crashed into a wall.

"That's, thats great," you managed to smile.

"I'm so happy my best friend supports my relationship," Jack told us and Tooth giggled as he kissed her.

And the Train of Thought just exploded.

You walked away, and they didn't even notice. You walked quickly to your room as the hot tears started streaming down your face.

You laid on your bed, unsure of what to do now that your whole life had shattered to pieces.