Jack Frost X Reader: Friend Zoned (Part 3)

This parts gonna be a little different this time. I think you'll like it. :)

Requested by: @SinaiLumei @MaluLima-
@FionaGan

"I don't know, Cupid," you groaned into your pillow. "I like Jack, but I also like Evan. Who should I pick?"

"Hmm," Cupid tapped her chin thoughtfully. "That's a hard one.

You snapped. "What do you mean that's a hard one? You're Cupid! This should easily come to you!" You frowned at her, aware that your love confidant might've been just as clueless as you were.

"No, I mean, you like both of them so much. That's what makes it confusing. The only difference is Jack is immortal, and Evan isn't."

"I know that, Cupid." You rolled your eyes. For supposedly being a love expert, Cupid was really an airhead about the topic. Or any topic, to be quite frank.

"I think you should try Jack first." By this point, you were fed up with Cupid, and didn't really want to hear anything she had to say.

"Cupid, I don't think I should. Jack isn't ever serious enough. He'd just laugh at me. Besides, we all know Tooth likes him."

"No she doesn't," she protested, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh, what do you know?" You glared at her. You immediately wanted to apologize. Being the Guardian of Friendship, you were also prone to mini arguments due to annoyance. After all, friends did fight.

"Fine," she huffed, strutting to the door. "Don't ask anymore then. Since you think I'm so dumb." She disappeared in a puff of pink smoke, leaving behind the smell of strawberries. Unfortunately for you, the Guardian of Love was also prone to the same arguments. But you knew you'd make up later because you were friends, and you loved each other.

"I'll do it myself," you sighed, wishing you had someone to have your back now that you were going to confront the boy you liked.

____________________________________

You found Evan at the park, on his phone as usual. He had lots of friends, and made sure to accommodate them quite frequently with the instant messaging.

"Hey, Evan."

"Hey, (Y/N)." He smiled at you, putting his phone down. He, like many other people, believed in you since he had so many friendships. Who else was he to thank for that? You kept everyone's friendships alive. Even yours.

"I wanted to tell you something. It's important." He nodded, focusing on you with waiting brown eyes.

"I like you," you blurted out.

He blinked at you, his eyebrows furrowing. "You do?" You nodded, biting your lip as you waited for more of a reaction. "This might not be the best time to tell you this then, (Y/N), but I like this girl. Her name's Savannah."

You shrunk as you quickly remembered the girl you'd seen him with plenty of times. She was the epitome of perfection. And all this time, you'd thought she was just a friend. Turns out, you were the one that was just a friend.

"I mean, you're really awesome, but I just don't like you like that." He suddenly snorted, a stupid smirk on his face. "Wow, this is kind of funny. The Guardian of Friendship getting friend zoned."

You stared at him, in shock that he would say such a thing. That he'd beat you while you were down. That he'd make a joke out of your feelings.

As the Guardian of Friendship, it was true you kept many friendships alive, but unfortunately, you were also responsible for ending many friendships. Which meant that you were also an expert when it came down to knowing just when two people should go their separate ways.