Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing off where we stopped-

After an Amazing ending to the Obstacle Race, the rest of the first years didn't take long to cross the finish line.
A few meters away, Bakugo was panting heavily, probably for overusung his quirk.

Mic: "And now, they're finishing one after another! We'll make a list of the results later, but for now, good work!"

Ochaco: "Deku-kun! Y/n-kun! You two were amazing!" The brunette girl said painting while walking next to us.
Izuku: "Uraraka-san?"
Ochaco: "First place is amazing! I still have a long way to go!" She said excitedly. Meanwhile Iida was talking to himself. "Y/n you were amazing as well!"
Y/n: "Thanks for the compliment, now take some breaths. You look like you going to pass out any minute." I said tapping her shoulder.

Well, as Ochaco took some breaths, Izuku hides his face in his arms with his cheeks red.
I look back at the red gate seeing the rest of the students coming in, but there was someone in particular who caught my attention.

Momo: *panting* "This isn't how it was supposed to..." She said basically our of breath.
Y/n: "Oi! You need some help?" I said walking next.
Momo: *looks down* "Yes..." She said showing something of better someone on her back.

Mineta: "Ha!Ha! I killed two birds with a stone! I'm a genius!"
Momo: "You're the worst!"

I gently places my hand in Mineta's shouder, i stared at him with a natural face.

Y/n: "Excuse me." I said to Momo pointing my finger up.

I then hit my hand on the back of his neck, the good part was that Mineta got unconscious by that.

Momo: "Thanks."
Y/n: "No problem, now we just need to find a way to get him off."

Anyways, cut to a few minutes later.

Midnight: "The first game of the first-year stage is finnaly over. Now, take a look at the results!" The results were shown to the public and us. "The top 42 made it through the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine." She seductively licked her lips. "Teh real competition begins next! The press cavalry'll be all over it! Git it your all!"

Midnight swings her wip up with the screen again randomized the next game.

Midnight: "Now then, here is the second  game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and now here it is..!"

The screen stops.
The second game will be a Cavalry Battle.

Kaminari: "A cavalry battle?" He said anxiously. "I'm bad at those..."
Tsu: "It's not an individual event, so I wonder how it'll work."
Midnight: "Let me explain." She turned around to the screen. What came next was a image of Thirteen and Mic carrying All Might in their arms. The pic was hilarious to say the least. "The participants can form teams of two or four people as they wish, it's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but one thing that's different... based on the results of the last game, each person had been assigned a point value."