Welcome to kindergarten!

(A/N)! S/c means skin color like if your gem is orange you have an orange completion just to let you know! I own nothing and I will update either Friday nights or Saturday mornings if I get a chapter done sooner I will post it then okidoke? Okay guys have as much fun reading as i did writing any oc suggestions are welcome! Also this story takes place during summer vacation when Steven and Connie are teenagers.
YOUR POV.
You wake up to the familiar smell of the earth as you set up, your head almost touching the ceiling in the only home you have ever known. A large body shaped hole in the side of a canyon. You weren't sure how you came to be here. All you knew was that you woke up here and seemed to know what everything was called and the native tongue of the part of the planet you were stationed. You knew how to summon your weapon from your gem but you never had a reason to use it. You looked out of the small opening to your home and felt a warm summer breeze graze your (s/c) face and you smile softly and crawl out for a walk. As you make your everyday routines you hear a "hello!" Echo throughout kindergarten and you quickly hide behind one of the drills peeking out. A teenage boy with a pink shirt and a dark haired girl with glasses are sitting on a rock shouting into the canyon and waiting for an echo. "See connie? I told you it was safe." The boy said to the girl Connie "I guess you're right Steven." She said back giggling then yelling more Hello's causing a large amout of big loose rocks to tumbledown the hill into the drill as the weight causes it to fall you try to run but gravity was faster you let out a scream as the drill smashed into you heard your gem crack as your body poofed to regenerate.
The
THIRD PERSON POV.
Steven and Connie had been hanging out and goofing off when they heard a scream and quickly ran to find the person. They found a collapsed drill and they were searching for the person who was hurt when Steven noticed something glimmering in the light he called Connie over and held the drill up long enough for her to grab it before he dropped it. "What is it?" Connie asked looking as the (g/c) stone in her hands. Steven looked over her shoulder and gasped "CONNIE ITS A GEM! Let's get to the warp pad!" They quickly rushed to the warp pad then flashed away. Steven and Connie rushed off the pad and ran up to Stevens room as Connie gathered pillows. steven licked his hand and placed it on the gem and it suddenly glowed and repaired itself "good as new"steven said setting the gem on a large pillow "now who are you?" He said laying on the bed beside the gem. Connie's phone buzzed and she groaned "Steven I have To go, I'll come back over tomorrow!" "Okay Connie bye!" Steven said waving as he yawned and looked back at the gem nodding off.
At 3:00 am that night the (g/c) stone started to glow waking steven up he jumped back hitting his head against the wall as a form slowly takes shape it turnes into a girl with (h/l) (h/c) that twinkles a (f/c) dress fans out around her as she floats gently to the ground looking up at steven with deep (e/c) eyes and blinks before looking around scared as she presses herself into the wall "w-where am I? She says in a soft hypnotic voice her eyes locking with his causing steven to blush red. "M-my house I'm steven w-whats your name?" He says sticking his hand out to her. She started at it before slowly returning his hand shake. "(F/n)" she finally said as the portal shined and the Crystal gems stepped out of it. "Steven!" Pearl yelled seeing (y/n). "Get away! Quickly!" Garnet,pearl and amathyst pulled there weapons outpointing them At (y/n) as she pulls her weapon out and points it back in self defense her knees wobbling still weak from her gem being cracked. "S-stay back!" She yelled as steven stepped in front of her sheildng her with his body. "GUYS STOP!" He yelled. She fell against the wall sweating her gem glowing bright. "Guys!' He yelled as he rushed to the girl licking his hand and pressing it to her gem yelping in pain as it Burns his hand. The gems rush to him as pearl looks at the girl from a distance "who is she?" She says "I don't know I found her gem cracked in kindergarten so I healed her." "KINDERGARTEN!" Amethyst says looking at the girl. "She's like me!?" Garnet and pearl just look at her as the girl opens her eyes slowly "stay...back.." She says unable to move before
Blacking out.
So watcha think? I will include as many oc characters as you guys want and I will be adding mine in soon enough. Are you ready? Probably not! Mwahahha see you guys in the next chapter! Thank you for reading hope you like it!