Strange things are yet to come. Its all in the reflection of emotion.

Magical ghost of nobody's POV. {XD}

A month has past and everything has been normal. The gems leave with Steven while (y/n) stays behind and trains with her (gem weapon (g/w)). The crystal gems leave again early in the morning and (y/n) waves goodbye the walks to the beach sparring with hologram pearl and beating her repeatedly. (Y/n) rolled behind holo-pearl and slid her legs under her causing holo-pearl to collapse and (y/n) kicked her sword away. "Spar completed. (y/n) is victorious. Would you like to spar again?" Holo-pearl asked. "No. End spar please" (y/n) said as she started back up to the temple. Once she got there she took a seat on the couch and relaxing into it.

(Y/n) POV.

You laid back into the couch closing your eyes as you thought about everything that has happened. Steven, the gems, cassandra, those monsters. You let out a deep breath when you feel a weight on you and and a loud buzz in your ears. Before you even processed what was happening you started choking on water as you rolled onto the floor. Suddenly it stops accompanied by the shine of the portal and everyone walking off of it, amethyst covered in a light green goo chasing pearl around when Steven notices you on the floor and rushes over quickly helping you up. "Are you okay?!" Steven asks concern in his voice as he gets close to your face when you hear a bone chilling voice whisper into your ear "tell him you're fine Or else." You nod slowly as you speak "i-I'm fine Steven." He looks at you uncertain when you flash him a soft smile and he blushes a deep red realizing how close he is he takes a small step back and scratches the back of his neck "h-hey (y/n) um would you maybe want to hang out like on the beach or something later tonight? I know me and the gems have been gone alot so um yeah the beach?" He asks sheepishly. You just smile and blush nodding. "s-sure!". "Great! Ill see you in an hour then? He asks smiling. You nod and wave as he rushes to the door and leaves. Then coming back laughing shyly "i uh forgot I live here." You stifle a laugh as you walk past him to the door "ill see you soon steven." You said opening the door and walking down the steps and to the beach sitting down. "What was that voice.." You mumble to yourself as the ocean rises closer and closer to you deep in thought as water made arms grip your ankles dragging you into the water as you kick and struggle to get away that same eery voice growling into your ear "STEVEN IS MINE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" The very female sounding voice screams at you repeatedly. Suddenly a large rock slams on your gem and everything goes black.

Stevens POV.

I was ecstatic. She said yes! (Y/N) SAID YES! After walking out the door and embarrassing myself (y/n) gave me enough time to get ready. I rushed up to my room and put on a black flannel shirt with a pink star on the right side pocket over my normal shirt and grabbed my ukulele and going down stairs and digging in the closet right under the stairs. Football. Nope. Shirt. Nope. Blanket! Yes! Cheeseburger backpack. Well sense i don't have a wicker basket it will just have to do. I take my supplies to the kitchen and start making sandwiches humming the cookie cat theme song. Finally i was done and put the sandwiches and two bags of chips in my backpack then putting the blanket on top. Now what? I still have 30 minutes till (y/n) said she would meet me. I walk outside and down to the beach walking to a very nice pretty spot as i lay the blanket down its pink with cookie cat ice cream floating behind cookie cat himself and i set rocks on every corner to hold it down and i set up everything and look at the sun. Its about two hours before setting and i smile and wait. And wait. And wait. I wake up to pearl shaking me slightly. "Steven? Why are you asleep on the beach its almost midnight. She said a concerned look on her face and i glance around. Everything was exactly how i left it meaning (y/n) never came. I felt tears welling up but i just got up and walked back to the temple leaving behind a very confused pearl. I opened the door and went to my bed pulling the blanket over my head as i texted connie.
S: hey...connie can i talk to you?..
C: yeah Steven sure is everything ok?
S: yea i think i just got stood up on a date :..(
C: with who!?! Omg Steven tell me what happend! >:(!
S: its a long story can i come over and tell you about it tomorrow?
C: yeah come around lunch time. Are you going to be alright?
S: yeah. Im a little tired connie ill see you tomorrow ttyl
C: me 2 ttyl
I sighed and plugged my phone in before closing my eyes and falling asleep. I dreamt of a cracked (g/c) gem floating around the ocean as i heard very familiar yet darker laughing around me. Wait is that? No it cant be. It is! Its!...
(Y/n) POV. I open my eyes to darkness. When a small white light shines and i stare at myself in a mirror that seems to circle me. "Help!" I yell when a small figure steps out of one of the mirrors smiling. "No one can hear you (y/n)~" she hums in a mocking tone.

{<3 love you guys *laughs maniacally* Jeeze I'm terrible! okay so i just watched cryaotic play episode 4 dark room part one of life is strange and just ugh! Why! Blehddbjfdcndxvb yaknow? Well see you all soon! Ze ocs that are now coming in will be added in three to four chapters.byezes! OMG BTW 1.28k readers!!! *fangirldies* o-okay now guys i love you bye!!!!}